Don't Forget Me

(Only with leather pants)

I wake up before the sun has risen to start getting ready. I slip over to the broken mirror that is hanging in the farthest corner on my room. I look at my self but see someone else in the reflection.
Jackson.
I turn around to face him, he often visits me on big days that everybody forgets like my birthday, First day of school and so on. He silently point in the opposite corner than I'm standing, I follow his line of site to catch a glint of black that wasn't there before. I move stiffly over to the blob of black to see a new outfit.

I turn to face Jackson and smile at him. The only person I smiled at in 2 years. I walk over to him and give him a hug him. I actually felt the warmth of his arms as he wraps them around me.
The door swings open to reveal my mother dressed in our familys clans colour, black.

She stops in the dark doorway. "Who are you hugging?"
I look up to see Jackson looking at me with tears in his eyes. He removes his arms from around me and step back. I watch frozen from the loss of heat and my vision blurs as tears after tears start falling. Jackson smiles and waves. His figure starts to fade away he said words I'll never forget.
" I still love and remember you. Please don't forget me like they have?"
The tears start streaming down our faces. 
I nod as the tears roll down faster then earlier. He smiles and fades away.
"Tyler why are you crying. You have to get ready."
You wipe your tears and nod absentmindedly. She walks away without another word.
You slink over to the outfit Jackson gave you. You run your hand over the cloth , it feels like velvet but looks hard like leather. Something Jackson would wear. You smile at the though. The words he said rush throufh your head as you straighten your spine, roll your sholders back and raise your chin. As you remember seeing Jackson doing it in his mirror on the day he left the world. You smile slightly at the memory something you can't forget.