Prolouge

Everyone has it's reason to fall for but there are reason why the others keep on holding back and it is because they are afraid of to be left by them and also afraid they might hurt the feelings of their Love.

"Let's stop this nonsense relationship of yours Jia." He said. It's the man that I love. The man who made me feel the love I was wishing for. Pagod na siya. Kailangan ko na siyang pakawalan.

God knows how I love this man. I am willing to do all things for him so that he'll forget her. Bakit kailangang ikaw lagi ang nasa isip niya? Nagsisisi akong ikaw ang pinakilala ko sa kaniya. Dapat ako na yun eh. Natakot lang ako baka di mo ko matanggap. Fuck.

"Why do you keep on holding back, Love? Do you still love her?" I ask him without hesitations. I look in his eyes intently. He keeps avoiding my stares. I have an affect on him.

This might be so hard but I also to let him go. First to make him forget her, I need to give him space until he recover and also for me to finish my studies and hold the company dad want me to take over. Second is when the time comes and he is ready I will comeback for him until he falls for me hardly that he can't never get up on me anymore.

I love you, Love. Sana matanggap mo na ang lahat. Sana sa pagbalik ko ok ka na. I will always love you Love. I will never get over you so please wait for my comeback.

I suddenly kiss him and he startled. I look at him with a funny look. It's my first time to kiss him and I am so proud of that. His reaction was priceless. This is why I love this man. He maybe a cassanova but there are so many things he doesn't know. My Innocent Man.

"I Love You, Love" I said as I bid my good bye to him.

I ran and find a taxi.

"Manong sa NAIA 1 po." dali dali kong sabi kay manong driver. I look back at him and guess what?

He is still there. It is like he is in a state of shock. Hahahahaha. I really love you Love. Take care of yourself for me.