kick & mix part 2

A/N: hey i do appologise for not making it clear enough but if you want you can ask me questions and i will anzwer them and this is my first published ff so please no hate and dont mind the language please.

I got up from where i was and started walking
Me: "so what does this YoonGi kid look like coz im confused"

ChimChim: "he was the kid who told you to move out of his seat erlier"

Me: "oh Asian Casper"

They all started to laugh at what i said

Me: "anyway chim why are you not teaching at the min"

Chim: "coz you called and this comes first"

Ohohhhh he thinks i prioratise him and the gang first nonono its me, myself and i befor anyone.

Me: "excuse me but your work should vome first and where is that dick i need to tell him that i own his ass"

???: "boss you okay"

I turned around and saw oh no fuck sake why is this dip shit here

Me: "what yeah im fine Jin but i gotta get this shit fixed so yeah"

Jin: "oh okay but i havent seen you in a while i wanted to speak to you after when your free"

Me: "ill have to get back to you on that"

As we were walking i saw Woozi getting bullied by Casper

Me: "OIY GET AWAY FROM HIM BEFORE I KILL YOU, YOU ASIAN CASPER!!!!"

They all gasp

Omg so dramatic why are they so shoocked

Casper: "wtf whats your problem"

Woozi: "k-kelsey what a-are you d-doing here"

Me: "im here for business but i suggest that you leave sweetheart"

Again they all gasp

Really again

I looked at Woozi and he ran away

Casper: "what do you think your doing you weak ass woman you think im scared of you wait guys why are you here you bunch of shit bags aint supposed to be here so go back to whatever your supposed to"

Okay you can insult me but never and i mean NEVER insult my gang

By this point i was mad and by mad i ment about to kill a bitch

Me: "what did you call my family? Min YoonGi"

YoonGi: "what do you mean family they are trash that i own"

That little shit thinks he can say this to me, the one who created this gang from scratch hahaha i dont think so

The boys: "she is the creator of this gang we only let you in coz you asked but now that she is back you need to have a meeting with the Boss"

They were very enthusiastic when they said that

Me: "you'll have to wait till i contact you but if i ever see you harm anyone i havent told you to then i will break your FUCKING FINGERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND BTS"

BTS: "y-yes Boss"

I then started to leave

Me: "oh and meet me at the club to discuss some things and i will have his introduction to MY gang at 9 pm got that..... You are all dismissed go back to work or school or whatever ive got business to attend to"

After that i left and went to the nurses office to take more pills

Can't believe they think these pill can 'help me get some emotions' there full of shit

I then lay down and start to think back....

A/N: hey guys sorry but your gonna have to wait a little for the flash back love you sweethearts.