fourteen

Margo absolutely had no idea what to do with her life now. It had been so long since she moved, since the day she vowed to make a change. But after all these months she still lived in a home that barely even had four walls, unemployed, and is still hoping for Quentin Jacobsen to come and claim her proudly. The person mentioned had struck a string inside her.

Eventually after letting out a long sigh, she decided to call and ask about the job offer she saw plastered on the door of the small diner not so far away from where she lives—if the spot was still available. Taking a look at the place she had been staying over for the past few months, she started to question herself about how the hell she survived winter with no other place to go other than this and her car.

She needed to move.

That small click of regret made her wonder how much she would've saved if she worked when she had never thought of moving, and how that could've saved her from this state. But it would not matter anymore. She's still gonna do it anyway.

And then it made her realize something painfully true. That despite all these changes she was gonna make, Q would not be able to see all of these efforts that were all dedicated to him.

(a/n: this might be one of the shittiest chapters i ever wrote and published. but i still have lots to learn anyway. i'm sorry i've been gone for the past few months, i couldn't have access to this acc. and once i did, which is just right now, i decided to a long chapter (idk if this is the longest) lol.

thank you for the 2k reads ppl! ❤

love,
trin)