Anything For You {Merome}

Jerome P.O.V.

        I called my best friend, Mitch.

Jerome: "Hey can I come over for a week I feel like wanna spend time with my biggums," 

Mitch: "Sure I would love to see my crazy bacca."

        I ended the call. Was I ready to tell him? Would he be angry? Does he not love me the same way? All these thoughts ran to my mind before I fell asleep. I woke up with a start. I have to pack, so I ran around the house grabbing all my needs from clothes to electronics. I booked a flight to L.A. We were all going to spend time at the Team Crafted House.

       Before I left my house I looked back. Am I coming here again? I slept during the plane ride because I couldn't help to think so many questions last night. The attendant anounced our arrival. I pulled out my phone and texted Adam to come pick me up from the airport.

        On the way to the house Adam asked "Why are you so nervous?" I replied, "Adam you know the answer." He smirked said "Just one week such a short time."

        Adam is the only one I could truly trust. Yes, Mitch is my best friend, but even I have to keep secrets, right?

        I saw a shadow as we neared the house. They were at the door. It seemed like they were waiting for someone to arrive.