Day 4

Jerome P.O.V.

        "Time to pull myself together," I thought. I've been up preparing for my confession. I keep getting interupted by stupid thoughts like if he would love me back. Wait was he drunk last night? Would he remember? Great, the questions are back. I sighed, I'm so helpless. I am though. I've been practicing on a picture of Mitch. Creepy right? I heard a knock on the door. Crap. "Jerome, I um have to talk to you." That voice belonged to Mitch. I start to panick. What would he want to talk about. Then it clicked. That's right he wasn't drunk. Shit, he probably wants to end our friendship. I feel the tears on the verge of spilling. I can't lose him. I opened the door and hugged Mitch. I let my tears out onto his shirt. He wrapped his muscular arms around my waist. " M-Mitch, I t-think I l-love you." I can't talk for shit the tears are messing up my words. I sound like some desprate girl. Why do I have to cry in my most inapropriate situations? Then I felt his arms loosen and he shoves me into the wall with a glare. He then fiercely presses his lips against mine. We were having a full make-out session, right here by my bedroom. Damn, I could just push him in my bed and fuck him right there but I was crying like a child wanting an icecream cone.

Mitch P.O.V.

        How long have I waited for this moment? His lips are so smooth. His tongue is sweet. I wanted more. I was hungry for him. I broke the kiss. I needed air more than anything right now. We bothed stared at each other and caught our breaths. He is a great kisser, I could totally get used to doing this 24/7. "Well now you know exactly how I feel about you Jerome." He smiled and I wiped his tears away. Now that our awkward wall is shattered. I felt the courage that has been building up all my life come out in six simple words. "Will you be my boyfriend, Jerome?" "Hell yes Mitch!" He practically screamed. I guess I wasn't the only one to wait that long. I turned to see every member clap and yell #Merome. A few whistles fromt the back. Another problem out the way, they all accept us. I felt like a fat man being served his favorite dish. Happy is the only way I could describe all my feelings at once.