Chapter 7: The Kongthanin

Josh and Phana ☝

I know some of you are confused about whether I will write about the other couples, I will 😉 In fact I have already given hints of the other pair from the start itself and what type of relationship they will have. It's up to you guys to find it out and for the last pair I will give hints later on😁 Now let's get back to the story.

The hickeys were becoming bigger and more purple by the minute. Yo gave up staring at them because they won't disappear just like that. How the hell was he supposed to cover those? They were everywhere, on his jaw line, under his jaw line, on his upper neck and lower neck.

It was too embarrassing and the most embarrassing part of it was that he was too lost in desire to notice what Pha was doing to him. He never knew when and how he managed to put so much love bites on him. He buttoned up his shirt but still a lot of them kept appearing. He lifted up his collar and the one on his jawline was in full display and more prominent against the white of his shirt.

Yo sighed, how was he supposed to face his parents? They will flip out and accused him of escaping work to spend the day with his lover, they might even put a guard behind him to ensure that he won't ever escape work again. He was loosing confidence until he remembered his best friend. Ming gets a lot of hickeys from his hook ups but somehow he managed to cover them all. He took out his phone and called him, "Ming I have an emergency!"

After Ming has assured him that he will be there in two hours Yo felt his anger coming back. How dare his boss!
He left the bathroom in search of him, finding him working seriously like usual behind his huge desk. He looked like nothing happened, he was normal. The only none-normal one here was Yo himself. He crossed his arms and glared at him, tapping his feet waiting for Pha to notice him.

"What do you want? Get back to work. I need you to edit these for me." Pha said still absorbed in his work.

Yo gasped, "so you're going to ignore the fact that you just marked me! You, an engaged man? Without forgetting that you cheated on her with me."

" Then that make you just as guilty as me." Pha said seriously, finally lifting his head to look at him. Yo opened and closed his mouth, he was rendered speechless. Looking back, he was really guilty. So they were both cheaters apparently. Before he could come back with a retort the office door opened and a girl came screeching in.

She looked around wildly before locking her gaze on Yo's pink desk. She narrowed her eyes on it for a second before swirling to the boss. She stalked over to him and tap a long finger nail on his desk, "care to explain why you stole my custom made desk?"

Yo look back and forth between them before realising something. Her sister! She was the boss's sister, she was tall, thin and has the exact same nose and lips like Pha. The resemblance was striking, the looked so alike that Yo couldn't help giggling. Just imagine his grumpy, severe boss in a feminine version! It was hilarious.

They turned to him, looking at him like he was crazy but he couldn't stop. Soon his giggles turned to laughter. After a certain time he managed to compose himself and apologied, "sorry, it's just that I could never have imagined a feminine version of you could even exist. You were impossibly manly and severe before I saw her. Now every time I will see your angry face I will see her!"

This was the first time that Yo saw Pha turning red, however he couldn't determine whether he was red due to anger or embarrassment. Pha turned to his sister and glared at her, "so your desk brought you here? Sorry about it but I needed it for my young trainee." He indicated with his head to Yo.

Yo demeanour changed when he noticed her sister looking at him. He looked between her and the desk before running to his desk. He threw his body on the desk, sprawling his arms and legs wide and shouted, "no you're not taking it back. That's my desk now and I love it."