ONE.

VALERY.
        Tyler loves me. He's not fake. He's not a catfish. He just doesn't video call. It's normal. Perfectly fine. I roll in bed at three in the morning and the notifications from Instagram are still rolling in. I pick up my phone and check. Daddydiego has started following you. I quickly unlock my phone eager,to know who this person was. And there he was "Tyler's" pictures all over. All the pictures he sent me. My heart broke into thirty pieces.
        I quickly screenshot the page and send it to my friend Layla, I,switch off my phone and I cry. I cry and cry and cry till the tears,stop coming. I switch off my phone and try and sleep but I can't shake the thought out my head. All the stupid promises all the smiles and laughs and hours spent talking to each other. My mom was right. If it's too good to be true it probably isn't.

LAYLA.
         OH MY GOD.  Tyler was a catfish. I felt it. But he really loved Valery and she must be very broken. No one fucks with my friend and gets away with it. But he hasn't been talking to anyone lately...probably that's a sign. But I still need to send him a message.
>>>laylay.x
        Wtf Tyler? You're a catfish like for real? That's stupid. Why did you this to Valery? You broke her and she didn't find out from yuh.Why would yuh do this?

       I send Valery a short message but she didn't reply which meant she was sleeping...it was obviously the time zones. I checked the time, it was like past midnight here so I switch off my phone and try and fall asleep. But I can't help to think about Zach and his girlfriend, Taylor. The bitch.