keep the magic rolling...

hi I hope you're enjoying the book, thanks for 1.6k reads!! x more updates coming soon!! x Twinkle__Fairy

"That was so weird, I've never seen a necklace glow like that, or water being turned to ice like that... how strange." Ross stared at the neckalace, carefully examining every special feature.

"I know, that was super strange, well anyway, instead of wasting the afternoon on the necklace, lets have some fun!" said Zendaya, putting the neckalace on the table.

The two of them played around outside for a bit, Ross went in the pool for a swim and Zendaya walked around the edge of the pool, talking to Ross. "so, what should we do now?" said Zendaya, carefully concentrating on not falling off the edge of the pool. "Why don't you... get in the pool!" Ross shouted as he jumped up to the side of the pool and grabbed Zendaya so she fell in.

"Zendaya popped her head up above the water, and looked at Ross with her arms crossed. "Not cool." she said, she glared at him for a bit then broke into a fit of giggles.

After hours or playing about and being silly, Ross and Zendaya hopped out of the pool and Zendaya picked up the necklace off the table. 

"I still think this is strange, I mean you did pick it up of the beach... Maybe it's magical or something!" Said Zendaya, giggling 

"Uhh, I don't think so, there is no such thing as magic" replied Ross

"But you never know, maybe I'll just try what I did again? See if something happens?" Zendaya put the necklace on and hopefully looked at Ross, hoping for his consent. 

"Fine" 

Ross picked up a glass filled with water and proceeded to throw it at Zendaya. She stuck her hand out, and the water once again froze, flying in all different directions. 

"You see what I mean? It only happens when I stick my hand out!" Said Zendaya, in awe.

"Hmm, not necessarily. It may just be the necklace." Replied Ross.

He picked up the glass of water and threw it at Zendaya, giving her no time to react. Zendaya got soaked and turned round looking very angry at Ross.

After about 10 seconds, Zendaya started to feel a strange tingle in her legs, and she fell to the floor, growing a long, Scaly, orange tail. 

Zendaya screamed in shock, so did Ross. 

She shouted "Well help me then! Don't just stand there screaming like a girl!"

Ross shouted back " I don't know what to do! What if your stuck like this forever!?" 

Zendaya took the necklace off and threw it into the bushes behind the pool, and she felt a strange tingle again, before she knew it, her legs were back, and everything was normal again. 

"ROSS! What just happened?" 

Ross replied, gob smacked "I have no idea... But I'm thinking it has something to do with that necklace" 

TO BE CONTINUED!!! 

I hope you are all enjoying this insane twist! I'm going for a h2O kinda thing here, but it will be back to normal next time!