Is It Ever Gonna End

Is It Ever Gonna End?

Part 1:

*Niq Just Came In From A Romantic Night At Ray's House And It Is 12:00 am!Her Step-Dad Started To Argue With Her About Ray...And Her Mom Isnt Making It Any Better,Only Worse!*

[Niq Walks Past Living Room]

Step-Dad:(Yells)Where The Hell you Been?

Niq:Minding My Business Like You Need To Mind Yours!(rolls eyes)

Step-Dad:You Is My Business!Now Where have You Been?

Niq:I Told You Mind Your Business!

Step-Dad:You Was With That Boy Again Huh?Didnt I Tell You To Stay Away From Him!

Niq:I Dont Have To Listen To You!He Is My Boyfriend And Imma Go see Him If I want!

Niq's Mom:(walking in the living room)Niq Stop Being disrespectful!

Niq:(Yelling)Here You Go Taking Up For Him Again And Walking In The Room On The Dead ass End Of A Conversation!

Step-Dad:Watch Your Damn Mouth!

Niq:How Many Times Im Goin To Tell You That you Cant Tell Me What To Do!Ma Get Yo Man And tell Him Stop Talkin To Me(rolls eyes)

Niq Mom:Niq Listen To Him,He Is your Dad!

Niq:(Yells)You Must Be Fuckin Crazy!That Man Is Not My Dad And Never Will Be My Dad.Ohh And As Far As Listening To Him,That Been Dead!

Step-Dad:You Kno What You Need...Some DAMN Discipline!(look at niq's mom)Baby She Need Some Discipline!

Niq:And You Kno What You Need to Do...Shut The Fuck Up Talking To Me!

Niq Mom:She Has Discipline Babe!

Step-Dad:Not Enough!You Not Allowed To Leave This House For A Week!

Niq:Tsss(Walking upstairs)Wateva!

Step-Dad:You Getting Smart?Now Its 2 Weeks!

Niq:(Yells)What Makes You Think Imma Stay In This House Because You Told Me To?

Step-Dad:Three Weeks!Keep Talking!

Niq:(Yells)Im Goin To Continue Talking Because I Bet Im Getting Out This Damn House Tomorrow,Day After Tomorrow,Day After That And So On(Slams room door)

Step-Dad:(Yells)Dont go Slamming No Damn Doors In This House!

‪#‎ToBeContinued‬