Chapter 2

[Bahja Is At Chres House Trying To Get Attention From Him But That Leads To Something Different!]

Bahja:Chres You Not Even Paying Attention To What Im Saying!

Chres:I Hear You Bahja You(gco)

Bahja:You CaN Hear Me All Day Long But Are You Listening?!

Chres:Yess!

Bahja:What I Juz Say Then?

Chres:You Uhh(gco)*phone rings*

Bahja:Who Is That?

Chres:Uhh Nobody(looking suspecious)

Bahja:Nobody Huh?(snatch phone) Gimme This Damn phone!

Chres:WTF You Doing?

Bahja:Put In The Damn Password!

Chres:*types pw*You Cutting Up!FRFR!

Bahja:(Yells)What The Fuck She Doing Calling You Chres?

Chres:(turns head) Mhmm Who You Talking About?

Bahja:(hits him in the head)You Know Who Im Talking About!

Chres:If You Came Over Here To Argue You Can Leave!

Bahja:Dont Change No Damn Subject And Im Not Goin Nowhere!Why Is Desiree Calling You?

Chres:Look,She Was All Sad Lastnight And Needed Somebody To Talk To!Why She Callin Me Now?I Dont Fucking Kno!

Bahja:Soo Thats Why You Wouldnt Answer My Calls Yesterday And didnt Want Me To Come Over!

Chres:Its Not Like(gco)

Bahja:(Yellls)Its Not Like That?Obviously It Is!You Over Here Entertaining This Bitch And You Can Listen To What She Gotta Say But Cant Listen To Me!Thats Some Fucked Up Shit*rolls eyes*

Chres:No Disrespect Bahja But You Talk To Me About Your Problems All The Time And Im There For You 100% Of The Time!I Can Only Help You To A Certain Extinct,Im Not In your Head so I Just Cant Make You Stop Thinkin About Your Auntie!

Bahja:Im Not Saying You Can,But You Can Be There For Me!You There For Her And She Not Even Your Priority,I AM!

Chres:I Understand That,Im Not Arguing That But Sometimes I Just Wanna Chill W/You And Be Problem Free!

‪#‎ToBeContinued‬