{Part 2} Getting to know him

Y/N P.O.V
Once I finish looking at the boy I went back to my coloring book.

5 mins later

I hear a somebody coming my way but I didn't put to much mind into it until someone say "Hi" I look up and it's the boy that was crying earlier. I shyly answer back "He-l-l-o." "What's your name?" He ask "Y/N" I answer  back "That's a pretty name." He said as he was sitting down next to me.

I felt myself going warm once he said that. There was silent between us but nice silent not until he ask me again "What are you coloring?" "A princess with her little animals. What you going to color." I ask "A super hero." I looked by paper to see his and it was spider man.

We continue to talk and asking questions until the day-dare teacher told us that It was time for a lunch and to go get your lunch box so you go sit with the rest of the kids. We nodded and went to get our lunch box and sit in the round tables and in that moment I realize that I didn't know the boy's name so I went to the empty table he was sitting in with his jelly and peanut butter sandwich. I sit next him as soon I was going to open my mouth to ask him what's name but then I get cut off by a kid landing on me making me spill my juice box and the juice landing on my pants thank god my mom always puts extra clothes in bookbag.

So I told the teacher and she toke me the bathroom to help me change. I walked out and went to sit next to the boy and  asked him "what you name?" He look at me with a bid smile and responded with "Zachary." "Oh" I said back and he simply just nodded.

I hope you enjoy this part