Requests (OPEN)

This section is ONLY for requests.

Please do not request in any of the lyric chapters because i won't pay attention to any of those and there's a high chance i won't be able to see your request in any of the lyric chapters.

The reason why i put up a request section is because i wanted to keep everything organized. As you can see, in this book, songs that were sung by certain Vocaloids are always arranged and request sections aren't any exception.

Now, having a request section makes it easier for me to keep track of the requests as well and i don't have to sift through a bunch of lyric chapters just to see if anyone requested at all. Keep in mind that i'm not that active in this account anymore and when i come back, there's a bunch of notifications that i can barely check through.

But, just because i am not that active doesn't mean that i don't update this book anymore. It updates randomly so yes, i will do the requests.

There's also an indication to see if the request section is open or not and it's basically at the title of the request chapter so if it's open, then you can request but if it's closed then i won't take any requests at the moment.

Below here are the lists of requests i still have to do and requests that i have finished. Feel free to skip this part if you're not that interested.

Requests:

Finished requests:

WendyMallari81 - Secrets of Wysteria [Reversed]