4. Meet Hamilton

I'm surprised it's still Wednesday morning when I drag myself into school. I'm sure other people are too, as I often skive at least the first two lessons of the day, if I decide to come to school, that is. The only reasons I came to school was:

1) I was told I couldn't get any after-school detentions or letters home this week, or my party would be off.

2) To be around Gabriel, my brother all day.

I hadn't gone to sleep until 2am last night, or should I say this morning. I was too busy reading 'The Fault In Our Stars'. I'm hooked, I can't live without that god damn book, 'scuse my language - sorry mom. I'm just addicted to knowing if Hazel and Augustus' relationship works out, but also about Isaac's eye(s), 'An Imperial Affliction' and if they ever meet the author of it, or if Hazel's too sick to travel.

Due to the terribly addictive book, I only gathered about 4 1/2 hours sleep before I was captured and grounded from my head floating on my feather-filled heaven, also known as my pillow. I think you will find, that was the work of my unfaithful alarm clock, that I have a love - hate relationship with.

I collect my thoughts and confidently enter the school building. My friendship group is waiting for me there. Many of them I am really close with, but some, I feel just tag along like lost puppies.

I head straight to greet my best friend Jenna. She is the only one who knows the secret, and I fully trust her with it.

I sense strong arms wrap around my waist, and all my worries melt away, I feel safe in his arms, even if my heart is telling me not to be. A smirk finds its way onto my plump lips as I lean my head back onto his shoulder. This would be Hamilton, my boyfriend.

A/N if I knew if anyone was reading this I'd update often, but I'm not sure if people want to keep reading it or not, see my problem?