The Wedding

Prologue:

-

January 19th, 2014

-

I paced the floor back in forth.

"Louis quit your worrying." Chasitty, my best friend, said chasing after me. I ran my hand through my hair for the millionth time now.

"Stop! I just fixed that!" She sat me down in a chair holding me down combing my hair back.

"I'm sorry that I'm nervous here." I started biting my nails. She smacked my hand.

"No! I just did those last night!" She grabbed my hand looking at my chewed nails.

"I don't see why you're so nervous." I looked up at her.

"I'm getting married Chasitty. Weren't you nervous?"

"Pfft. No."

"How could you not be?" I stood up looking in the mirror.

"Because I've been dreaming about that day since I was younger. Okay maybe I was a little nervous." Chasitty smoothed out my suit and started to cry.

"You look so handsome. He is so lucky to be marrying you." She said sniffling. I turned around and tried to hug her but she backed away.

"No you are not going to ruin that suit again mister." She said laughing. I chuckled under my breath and looked back at the mirror. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach just thinking about him standing out there waiting to marry me. I'm getting married. I smiled at myself and then squealed with happiness. I heard Chasitty laugh behind me.

"Lets go Lou." She said opening the door for me.

"I can do this." I whispered to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tapped my foot as I stood at the alter.

"Just a few more minutes." I whispered to myself looking down at my watch. I looked down at my phone and tweeted 'This is it. Getting married!'.

"Harry if you don't put that darn thing away." Jalyssa whispered over my shoulder. I slipped it back into my pocket before turning.

"Sorry I was tweeting."

"Of course you were." Jalyssa fixed her dress adjusting it around her baby bump.

"At least I'm not on instagram."

"Might as well." She walked around the room talking to guests before it got silent. Jalyssa practically ran to me making sure nothing was out of place before going back behind the doors. The slow rhythm of the bridal music started playing. My breath hitched as the doors opened sending out Ed and Ellie, Chasitty and Jalyssa, Lana and Sam, and then everyone stood. Louis came out and my heart pounded. I smiled widely and started to rock on my heels I just wanted to pick him up and push him up against the wall and kiss his beautiful face. He got to me and I held his soft small hands.

"Where is Dean and Cas?" Louis whispered staring at the two empty seats in the front. I looked over at the seats then shrugged taking hold of Louis' chin.

"Doesn't matter, it's about us, okay?"

"Shall we begin? Take your seats." The pastor said as he began. Just as he was mid sentence Castiel and Dean came through the door. All eyes went to them, their clothes were out of place,  almost off, and they were rushing to get them back on. Some people were gasping, laughing or covering their childrens eyes. I looked over at Sam. He was covering his face in embarrassment. Dean and Cas ran to their seat, sitting down looking at us with sorry eyes. I laughed and looked back at Louis whose face was red.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you Harry Edward Styles, take thee Louis William Tomlinson to be tho lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I said putting the golden ring on Louis' ring finger.

"And do you Louis William Tomlinson, take thee Harry Edward Styles to be tho lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Louis said smiling at me and sliding the ring onto my finger.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Now I pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom." I stood on my tippy toes, grabbing Harry's face and smacking my lips onto his. Everyone stood up and started to clap loudly. I broke the kiss and started to laugh.

"I love you Mr.Stylinson" Harry said pecking my lips.

"I love you too Mr.Stylinson." I said laughing and pecking him back. That name felt so foreign on my tongue, but I loved how it sounded coming out of my mouth. I grabbed onto his hand, intertwining my fingers with his and I turned to look at the crowd of people. Chasitty rushed to the front nearly tripping in her heels.

"Ok everyone. Go outside and follow the signs. That will lead you to the venue where there will be refreshments and music to dance to." She said shooing them with her hands. They all filed out of the church one by one.

"This is the best day of my life."