Chapter 6 A Heart filled Reunion

---Errors POV---

I woke up by the light of a new day the events of last night still fresh on my mind as I smile, I look down to see a sleeping Gradient cuddled up to my side, the sight of his cute sleeping face filled my saddened heart with glee.

"Oh Gray... if only I could turn back the clock, I would do it all over again and this time I would be better... I'll make shore the light defeated the dark and you would be free yo grow up and have the childhood you deserved, to laugh, cry and run in the light with me and ink instead of being forced to hide away in the dark"

"Then you would be no better than frisk would you not brother?"

I turn around to see Geno smirking in the doorway.

"Heh, maybe so but at least I wouldn't be killing anymore"

"True, but I wouldn't change a thing"

"Why's that Geno?"

"Because I never would've met Gray and I'm sure someone else would never have been born"

Geno has a knowing smile I've never seen before, the likes of which I thought was only reserved for Reaper and Goth.

"Do you mean Goth?"

Geno giggles.

"You will just have to wait and see now go on i'm shore Jammys waiting"

I look down in sadness.

"I know..."

---Time Skip One Car Ride Later---

I get out of the car and stair up at Fresh's brightly coloured house.

"This is an eyesore but I guess my half white half multi-coloured house is no better =_="

I go up to the door and knock on it when I hear a loud band and something falling.

"HOLY RADICALISM FUGGLES!!!"

"The hell just happened..."

Fresh opens the door shirtless and in boxers looking very red and sweaty as I glared at him a little.

"O-oh error h-hay my radical b-broski how are you doing today my brotato chip"

I raise a non-existent eyebrow at him as he sweats drops.

"Where's jammy?"

"Urr ...sleeping..."

"Are you shore -_-"

"Yeeeeeeeeeees I'll go get her"

Fresh runs upstairs like Speedy Gonzales.

"Sigh, my babies are growing up to fast..."

PJ runs down the stairs and hugs tackles error.

"DADDY!"

She hugs me giggling looking very happy as I swing her around in my arms

"Hello my gumdrop"

I smile at her with teary eyes.

"? are you ok daddy your crying..."

I wipe my tears away a little surprised they had the nerve to show himself in front of PJ.

"Jammy you know how mommy had to go to the hospital"

"Yes the doctors were treating her from a really bad illness right"

"Yes, that's right..."

"Is she coming home soon?"

"Not exactly, you see your uncle decided to pay Inky a visit..."

"You mean uncle Geno?"

"No... u-uncle D-Death..."

PJ goes silent scared with were Error was going with this knowing Reaper's line of work as I pull her into a big hug.

"I'm sorry babe but mommy's not coming home..."

PJ starts crying knowing Ink had died as she cries in my shirt, I look up at Fresh as his glasses have broken hearts in them as he watches us tiny tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Don't worry PJ mommy will be watching over us from Heventail ok, she will always be with us in our memories and hearts and as long as we remember she's never really gone, so lets live our lives for her ok?"

PJ nods as she smiles up at me with her teary eyes.

"You will see one day"

I smile at her as I get up.

"Well, anyways Fresh do you mind keeping Jammy for a couple more days?"

"I don't think I'm running a daycare but I think I'll make an exception for my favourite niece"

"Yhhhh let's call it that..."

I get in my car and drive back to Genos as I crash on his sofa and sleeps.