CHAPTER 1

TAINTED HEART
CHAPTER 1
(FEARLESS)

________________________________________

"Focus! Ayura! Come on you were more than this"

A smirk formed on his lips as if he's mocking the hell out of me.
Tsk what a jerk. Huh you wanna play? I'll give him a game to play.

"Am I not on my usual self? You think?"

I replied while trying to dodge and attack him using my katana.

"Well I just notice don't tell me the mice are having their feast on your chest  right now?"

Huh this guy doesn't really fail to mock me everytime but sorry for him I have my long patience..when I say long.. Very very long

"k payn want to play huh mr. Ashton?"

"Ow so ms.fearless wants to play a game huh ok I'm in"

"The first person that will make their opponent kiss the tip of their weapon...will be announce as the winner"

He gave me a lop sided smile as if considering my game as a trash and non sense. And I hate it and if I was given the chance to strangle his neck..I won't think even a second I swear.

"Ok fine may the best assasin win"

I give him my chilling glare and then started to attack him.

He's fast.. I can't even lay a finger on him he's incredibly amazing when it comes on combat but I believe that I wasn't  born to be a loser I must show them that I'm worthy to be one of them.

I turned around to aim his lower lip but he immediately block my attack.
He moved his sword directly towards my face the good thing is I'm flexible so I was able to bend my waist.

I stand up instantly and once again I attack him with my almost unreadable move but he was not an assasin for nothing.. He can make a counter attack.

"You were making this so tough ms.Fearless"

"Ofcourse and no one will stop me from doing this so"

"trying to get even? Huh sorry to tell you but YOU WERE NOTHING BUT A LOSER.. A WEAKLING A USELESS B*TCH"

I felt a pang of irritation and anger because of his words.. And I can't help but to lose my focus in just a short period of second that's why it ends up I lose a grip on my sword..

"Sht"

"Oh,what happend huh did my words gave your pride a big blow huh?"

I clenched my jaw showing that I'm really fucked up with the situation.

I can't even imagine myself having my sword 1 meter away from me and I'm kneeling infront of this bastard as if I'm hopeless and I'm bloody begging for my life.

"You see? You were always under me got it?"

I can't lose I am Ayura Reiko I. Kim
I'am fearless. You can describe me or call me names aren't related to   cowardness and weakness.

"Tch as always Ashton Grey, such a cheater such an a'shole"

He just chuckled while still pointing his Katana directly just under my lower lip.

I tried to stand up but still his sword is pointing at me.

"You amused me yet, you dissapoint me too I can't believe it.You easily kneeled down? Hahaha"

I just look at him coldly trying to supress my anger and my raging desire to shoot the hell out of him.

"Don't be so full of your self Ashton..were not done yet"

I quickly pointed my gun under his lower lip too. I swear I won't be able to forget to laugh just by seing his expression.

He must be surprised I guess? Tsk poor Ashton.

"Surprise Ashton! One thing I've learned about you was don't be so over confident about seeing your enemy kneeling down infront of you well ..who knows seconds pass by you just talk and talk.
Mock and mock your enemy instead of killing them can make the situation even or worse , the other way around"

I saw a irritation flickered in his eyes but suddenly changed with an arrogant smile as if he's expecting me to do something.

"wow..very astute Ayu.. Very Impressive I know you'll make a move but not this one. You know how to cheat do you?"

"Huh Let us say.. the urge to kill you push me to sort on cheating than fighting fair. "

"It seems like the two of my outstanding assasins are having a party for two?"

I heard Ashton chuckled in response.

"As you see.. We are just having a friendly fight? Nothing serious"
-Ashton.

"I see" - Dreiko.

Dreiko suddenly shift his gaze on me that makes me stand straight as if I was singing the national anthem of death but the only difference is I lower my head.  Yah know he was a dangerous man he can blow my head up with his  beloved gun that instant. Less than a second.

"Karma.. You better rest ar'yt?
Your mission will start tomorrow early in the morning. You should not be late"-Dreiko.

I just bow my head as a respect.

"Ashton? Come with me. playing time is over let's go"

I didn't move even a slightest degree I just stand still until I felt the presence of one of the most intimidating and dark presence of my co-assasin.

"Better get ready if you fail the mission, I'm the one who will kill you mercilessly keep that in mind"

I just closed my eyes restraining my anger to come out and over rule my whole system.

If you were wondering whose Dreiko was? He is the leader of our organization. He is the head.. He is the ruler. He is the most powerful, He is the King, He is dangerous. He is ruthless. He is merciless. He is everything relates and reflects to a demon. He is the perfect epitome of leaving son of Lucifer . His rules and his orders are absolute.. NO ONE DARES TO DISOBEY AND DISRESPECT
him.  Attempt to do unwanted things then one move of his finger Your body temperature will drop from 37 degree celsius to 25 and below.

Well if you know what I mean.
He can kill you. Killing for him is just a boring game.

He upholds atrocity. Sea of Blood can make his heart satisfied.

Why?

Simply because he is

DREIKO KING C. LORDRAE

The Heir of the Black Code Organization.

An Organization where people weren't afraid to die unites.

An organization where peole have difderent business.

It is where you can encounter missions that once you failed..
Another chance was not given

If you were given a second chance?
Be grateful for chance here is a very rare and unusual thing.

Step into other's business is highly  prohibited. Do it then you are dead.

In this Organization there is only Two Golden rules.

Number One: Just Mind your self Kill who ever will intrude your mission and they will do the same to you.

Number Two: Survive on everything
Or else Die!.

I know to my self what brings me here to this kind of Cruel Organization but one thing is for sure..

I. Will. Kill.HIM.

I. CAN. KILL

DREIKO KING C. LORDRAE

To be Continue...