Chapter 2

IA's POV

"Really?!" I said kinda wishing I knew more about him. Then, the teacher started class.

《At lunch》

I grabbed my lunch and started going out the door when I saw IO still at his seat alone. "Why are you still here?" I asked while walking torwards him. "I didnt feel like being surrounded by fangirls. I wouldnt mind....if it were you though..."

"What was the last thing you said?" he shook his head. "Its nothing." I came up to his desk. "Well, ill eat with you if you dont mind..." i said.  "Sure" i pulled a chair up to his desk.

《After School》

I grabbed my hoodie out of my locker and put it on. I put on black shades also so no one knew it was me. I walked down the sidewalk to my house and went inside. "Finally! The weekend!" I said as I took off the shades and hood. I went up the stairs to the second floor and went in my room. Then, I collapsed on my bed and went to sleep.

IO's POV

I came to my house and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a snack and sat down at the table. "I wont be able to see her fir 2 days...hmmm" I opened the can of soda and started to drink it. Then, I pulled out my phone and texted my manager:

         IO:Could you get me a performance with IA?

        Manager: I can try

I left the house and went to the park. I sat down on a bench and was instantly surrounded by girls. I loked down. I forgot my disguise!  I thought sorta panicking. "I....um...." I started but no one could hear over their giggling and questions.

My best option: flee.

I stood up and ran. Now I see what IA meant I thought as I ran in an alley. They all went past and after I was positive they were gone, I ran back to my house.

I ran inside and closed the door panting. I sighed and started walking torwards the couch when I heard my phone ringing. *dinng  dinng diinnngg* I really need to change it.

One Message. Subject:I got you a...

I opened up the message:

    Manager: I got you a performance with IA!