Chapter 1: Subaru is a flirty asshole

-No One's POV-

Yume raised her head and looked at Subaru.

Subaru, with his quick eyes saw Yume staring with her red blushing face and used his other free hand to pinch it.

"Ahh~ My Precious Tomato." Said Subaru as his released his hand.

Yume jumped back in surprise, yelling at Subaru. "You molester! Why did you touch me-"

Subaru swooped in and stole a quick kiss, "Who said i awas a molester? I am officially your boyfriend."

"Y-Y-You!"

"What?" He licked his lips as he smirked in triumph.

"Ugh!" Yume groaned before wanting to walk away but sadly, Subaru held her hand tightly.

Yume then turned her head and glared at him before blushing red and staring back straight ahead.

"Hah." Subaru chucked.

"You- did not win!! Stop laughing." She said with her shaky voice trying not to show her embarassment.

"Whatever you say.." he sighed.

"My precious tomato is actually blushing so much, what an achievement." He whispered after that.

"What did you-"

"Oh the car's there." Subaru interrupted her, obviously on purpose.

"Grr!" She said as she flushed red once again even after calming down.

"Aww your blushing~"

"Just-Just get in the car and drive me home already!"

"Alright my princess" said Subaru as he purposely bowed and showed her to the car like royalty.

"You smooth talking idio-" Yume said as she followed him.

"Princess, please go in" Subaru said as he smiles.

-After Subaru drove her to her house(Car trip was filled with Subaru teasing Yume)-

"We're here."

(A/N: Yume is living in her own dorm for now since her school is having her break, after the break she will return to the school's dorm)

"Thank you Subaru." Yume said as she opened the door, but it was locked. "Subaru!"

"You didnt give me something." He turned around and stared at Yume and smirked.

"What the...no." She denied.

"Why not~" said Subaru as he gave her the puppy eyes.

"Your such a flirt now....geez." She rolled her eyes before looking at him again.

"You know its only for you." He winked (A/N: wink-wonk)

"What- Fine." Yume leaned towards Subaru and gave him a kiss- a tiny peck on his head. "Is that okay?"

"Even if i said no you wouldnt really care so~"

Yume covered her mouth, as usual her face was red. "I-I'll go now. Bye Subaru."

"Bye." He watched her blushing girlfriend walks away.

After that, he slouched a little and his cheeks started to flush eventually.

"How can she be so cute. How am i supposed to survive this, my heart is going to explode."

-End of Chapter 1 (Book 2)-

To everyone who is extremely sad/mad. That i took more than a month to make this. I am sorry.

Really.

Im sorry, i will work hard to write this new Book. It might be short- it might be very very romantic, as you can tell.

This book is just for people who ships Yume and Subaru and will squeal when they read this.

I have no experience writing love stories or pg18+ so do not expect that.
This is actually my first time writing an love stories (fanfiction on romance)

Anyways i ❤love❤you all, i hope you guys keep reading!