Chapter 2: How's life?

-Yume's POV-

"Oh god, why am i still blushing!! She will definitely tease me for this..and im tired enough." I sighed before going into my dorm.

"Im back.."

"How was your date?!!" My friend jumped off her bed and ran to her to drag me in. "Tell me~"

"N-" I said before getting cutted off by her.

"Please."

"Fine." I looked at her, while she sqealed.

"Yay~"

She pulled me to the bed and stared her me with her hands on her hips. "So?"

You dont have to know...Gosh...

I started to explain to her what happened on the date and how Subaru teased me for the whole date. Surprising me each and every time.

I stopped and looked at her, to see her reaction, probably squealing or fangirlings.

Miiko (Side character, not from Aikatsu Stars), my friend who i am living with now. Shes very- VERY into gossip and she is the only one who can suck my energy out of me very quickly. But other than that, shes a good friend.

"Omh...AAAAAAA THATS SO CUTEEE!" She squealed, cupped my cheeks and looked at me straight in the eyes giggling (like an fangirl) before letting go of my face.

Oh gosh this again..

"Yeah...cute but torture for me..." I sighed as i said it.

"Your so lucky!! I would like die to have a boyfriend like that you know?! It would be so so soooooo romantic and and you know..." Miiko said as she squealed once again.

She continued talking but i didnt really hear anything since she was talking at the speed of light.

"Ahhh~ Soooo lucky...Anyways im gonna go out now i have some errands to run you know, haha. I'll see you later Yume!"

She grabbed her bag after saying that and slipped out of the door so quickly, as if she wasn't even there.

"That was quick..."

I glanced at the clock behind me, 11:00PM.

Maybe i should wash up and head to sleep soon.

-After rinsing-

I wiped my wet hair and looked at my phone.

Yume's Phone:

https://yumenijino's-fancafe.com

[Post 352790]
User Amilee: Yume, all the fans miss you!! We are looking foward to your concert after your school break ends! Love from your fans!

Comments:

Rolala: Yea we miss you Yume!
Sumine: Good Luck, Yume!
Snipergirl: Eat well and Rest well Yume!!
Cutegirl132: Love from <any country>

536 more comments
Read More

I smiled as i read all the comments until i saw a comment with a special name... "Izumi Takashi"

Izumi...?

-End of Chapter 2-

Updates every week on Wednesday/Thursday.

This week has two updates 😁
O

ne more updates on Wednesday!

Thank you for reading!

Yume: Subaru~ ❤