first day

Taehyung pov

"He's my brother.." I managed to blurt out.

Then I started coughing because a certain idiot doesn't realize that I need something called oxygen to breath and I can't do that with his tight grip on my neck.

Why isn't he letting go..I feel I'm getting light headed.

"JUNGKOOK STOP!" I heard someone said and then I felt the grip on my neck is now gone.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" I heard. I breathed heavily clutching my shirt while squeezing my eyes shut.

Jimin pov

After Taehyung said that Baekhyun is his brother Jungkook is still not letting go.. he must be jungshooked..like I'm also surprised to know that Baekhyun has a brother.

But I don't know what came over me but I suddenly went and punched Jungkook pushing him away from Taehyung.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" I yelled covering Taehyung. Then I heard Taehyung collapsing to the floor breathing heavily and coughing.

Jungkook glared at me..pfft

I saw Namjoon hyung thinking hard about the new situation.

"To the living room" Namjoon hyung said and everybody went to the living room leaving Namjoon hyung, me and Taehyung.

"Jimin?" Namjoon hyung asked.

I looked at Taehyung and then Namjoon hyung signaling that I want to take care of Taehyung. Namjoon hyung understood it and nodded and left. I smiled at him.

"Hey are you ok?" I helped Taehyung. Taehyung sat on one of the chairs while I got water for him. He took the glass from me smiling. I know he would've said 'thanx' if that idiot didn't strangled him.

He drank the water while unbuttoning the first button of his shirt. I saw the red fingerprints on his neck which really angered me. I just pity this kid..nothing else..

"You ok now? I'm going to the living room ..help yourself if you need something..kay?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder and then he nodded. Then I went to the living room.

3rd person pov

"Nope! There's nothing on Taehyung in baekhyun's profile" yoongi said still eyes locked to the laptop.

"what about Taehyung's student profile?" Namjoon asked rubbing his chin.

"Nope!" Yoongi said fully concentrated on the laptop.

Namjoon bit his nails thinking hard.

"Search through their grandparent's files" Namjoon said fully determined. Yoongi instantly started searching.

"Found it" yoongi said making everyone sit up straight. Yoongi read the info on laptop while rubbing his chin with full concentration and others were eagerly waiting for a response from yoongi.