3). In Trouble

Principal Skidmore: WHAT'S GOING ON?!... YOU!

Bella: The whole cafeteria got silent as everyone took their seats. Spaghetti. Everywhere. Food. Everywhere. I looked up with spaghetti still in my hands. Me? I said looking at the principal as she glared at me.

Principal Skidmore: YES YOU! YOU THINK YOU CAN COME INTO MY SCHOOL AND ACT LIKE THIS??!

Roxy: Now wait Principal Skidmore, Becca started this whole thing! All Bella wanted was to sit with us, but Becca, being the snotty little brat that she is, told her to get lost.

Principal Skidmore: *takes a deep breath* I. Don't. Care. Becca, Bella, Roxy, and Beck! INTO. MY. OFFICE. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Principal Skidmore: I expect the students in this school to act like they have sense! What I will not allow is students having food fights in the cafeteria!

Becca: If I could please go? I have a nail appoint-

Principal Skidmore: SILENCE! Now Beck, please explain what happened in the cafeteria.

Beck: *Takes a deep breath* Becca stuck her foot out while Bella was walking away, she basically started this whole thing!

Principal Skidmore: Bella, is that what happened?

Bella: Yes Principal Skidmore.

Principal Skidmore: Very well then, Becca, you will be serving a week of detention and you will be taken off the prom committee. Now leave.

Becca: *Glares at Bella* I hate you, you will not still my thunder! I'm the most popular girl in the school! Oh, you'll pay.

Bella: See, I was right! Why did I have to come here? I can't compete with Becca! So much for a good first day.

Principal Skidmore: As for you three, you will help the janitors clean the cafeteria, and I'll see it fit that I tell your teachers to provide you three with extra homework tonight. Now, good day.

Bella: Guys, I'm so sorry!

Roxy: Don't worry about it kiddo. It's fine.

Beck: Let's get this cafeteria all cleaned up. After school, I'll give you my number so we can all meet up at my place.
-------------------------------------------------------
Bella: After seventh period, I texted my brother to let him know not to wait up for me, not that he would anyway. Waking outside, I reflected on my first day here. Let's see, I got into a lunch fight, I went to the principals office, and I had to clean a whole cafeteria. I sigh in disappointment. Why can't I just go unnoticed?! I walk outside of the school. The cool breeze hitting my face as I walked out. It actually felt nice. I wanted to see how my boyfriend was doing without me so I pull out my phone shooting him a text. It's been a while since we talked, and I miss you! Call me when you can. I sit on a nearby bench waiting patiently for my new friends. After about ten minutes, they finally come outside the school. Guys! I say while running in heels.

Beck: Oh! I almost forgot, I pull out my phone. I stare at Bella's hazel brown eyes, gosh she's gorgeous.

Roxy: Um, are you okay there lover boy?

Beck: Oh- Um- Yeah, I'm fine! I'm just enjoying the beautiful weather...

Roxy: * rolls eyes * okay.

Beck: Well since I'm the only one with a car, I'll take you guys to my place so we can get this homework done.

Bella: sounds great.
-------------------------------------------------------
Bella: Now I can admit, I like homework but this was excessive! I glance around Beck's room. He had Blue and Black wallpaper, a lot of Football posters and his room was surprisingly neat. Roxy, Beck, and I sat on the floor exchanging formulas and what not.

Beck: Having Bella in my room makes me nervous! She's so beautiful it's crazy! So hey Bella, how do you like it here so far?

Bella: it's okay, I prefer my old school but its cool.

Roxy: There's nothing wrong with trying new things! I promise, you'll come to like it. Scouts honor!

Bella: I laugh at Roxy's comment. There's nothing wrong with trying new things, right? I pull out my phone, looking at the time. OH MY GOSH! It's 12AM! I freak out! Guys, excuse me for a second. I step outside the room and I call my mother. Hello?

Bella's Mom: Hello? Bella where are you?

Bella: I'm at my friends house. We're finishing up homework.

Bella's Mom: Do you need me to come pick you up?

Bella: Would it be okay if I stay the night?

Bella's Mom: If you have permission from your friends parents then yes, it's okay with me.

Bells: Okay, I love you. I hang up the phone and I walk back into the room. Beck, would it be okay if I stayed the night?

Beck: * stammers * oh- sure, my parents are out of town but sure.

Bella: Thanks! I put my homework in my bag and I pull out my phone checking my messages.

Roxy: Well I guess I'm crashing here too! -------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my book! ❤️ I didn't know if I wanted to continue writing. But I'm back with another chapter 😊