Trouble Maker

Harry and Ron were running late to DADA. Their professor was Snape who, of course, would take points away from Gryffindor.

Harry felt like Snape didn't like him and he couldn't tell why. Days would go by of Harry asking why Snape was so mean to him.

They finally made it to class. they snuck in through the door but by the time they looked up Snape was already right in front of them looking as scary as the grim reaper himself.
" That's 30 points from Gryffindor and detention after class for you Harry Potter", he said with a snarl on his face. " WHAT!? What about Ron?" Harry said annoyed. " Do you want to make it 50 points?... good now sit down." 

Harry was angry at the fact that Snape held him back and not Ron who was the one to create the plan. Harry then punched Ron in the arm more mad that Ron didn't bother to stick up for him either.

"What was that for!" Ron whines to Harry who now had smoke coming out of his ears.

"You didn't stick up for me!" Harry said as they turned the page to the next lesson.

"Sorry mate. He was gonna take more points from us and we need them." Ron was right but Harry was still mad at his best friend.

After class was over Harry stayed back for detention while all his friends left him feeling sorry that he was all alone with Snape 

Snape comes out of his office with a bucket and a sponge. " Since you came into my class late, I feel that it is my responsibility to have you wash the floor. I needed it to get done so you are the perfect candidate. Now take these and you better take your shirt off because your going to get a little... dirty."

Harry was confused at first, but Snape was right. He slowly took off his robe and put it on the desk where he was sitting. He then removed the iconic maroon and gold striped tie around his neck and on top of his robe.

He started to slowly unbutton his white shirt when he realize Snape was still looking at him. Teasingly, Harry continued to unbutton his shirt when he said, "Maybe it wasn't Lily who you wanted, maybe it was James."

Harry finished unbuttoning his shirt and could still feel Snape watching him.  He put the bucket and sponge on the ground right next to Snape and slowly bent over right in front of him, brushing against Snape's anxious member.

Harry was about to start when he asked Snape a question.
"Professor, why would you keep your wand in your pants pocket?" Harry knew it wasn't his wand, he just wanted to see how Snape would react.

Snape startled Harry by slapping him on his ass. " You shouldn't say naughty things like that around your professor," Snape said matter-a-factually. As he takes off his robe he says,"But if you call me daddy, it's fine" He says while feeling Harry's butt.

Harry was shocked at first, but then he fell into it. Snape was dominating him and he was okay with that. Snape started to leave a trail of lovebites down Harry's bare neck and shoulders. Harry just let his head tilt to the left and back allowing Snape more room.

Snape moves Harry rather forcefully over to a desk and ripped his pants down. Snape looks down and says " I always knew you were a big bad boy." He starts to pump Harry through his underwear while biting his ear. Harry moans his name. Snape moves down and takes Harry's undies down and immediately starts licking his tip.

Harry pulls on Snape's hair pushing his head faster onto his member. Snape first lets Harry have his wish, but then he gains control and goes his teasingly slow speed making Harry moan and beg.

Snape finally caves and goes fast, making Harry quiver and his knees start to give away. Snape doesn't stop with Harry's member, he then flips Harry on his stomach and slowly places his fingers in.

Harry first hardens at his movement but then he warms up to it. Snape pulls out his member and begins to place it inside of Harry. Harry begins to moan crazily as he feels Snape's breath on the back of his neck.

Snape goes faster and faster as Harry quivers. Snape slows down a bit and starts to get sloppy. They both cum together and look at each other with lustful eyes. 

They hear a noise coming from the door and to they're surprise Dumbledore is standing, looking at there half naked body's. He gives them a little smile and just says," Giving extra credit I see."

                                   the end