prologue

oh god. um how do i do this?
ok

my name is malia reyes.
i am 16 years old and i am a junior in high school. my birthday is on may 21st and i was born in scottsdale, arizona.

i moved to california when i was fourteen after my mom decided to reunite with her bestfriend.

my dad owns a big company where he travels a lot. he would always come back once a month and give us presents. my favorite present so far was probably a mac book. i got wireless earbuds, some cute bracelets, and sometimes, just money.

i know you might think, "wow, spoiled brat much?". i'm not going to lie, i do get spoiled, but is it my fault? no. my dad continuously buys me whatever he wants.

after un-packing in the summer, i started freshman year at infinity high, and throughout the two years i've spent in california, i've made plenty of friends.

a lot of them, i just hang out with during school and shit. but there's three people who stuck with me the whole time and never left my side.

my girl bestfriend, daniela.
my guy bestfriends, tyler and thomas.

daniela is latina; bad as fuck, hot as fuck, and overall the realest person i've even met in my entire life. i love everything about her.

tyler; tall white boy who's education smart but regularly dumb. he helps me out with my homework so he's a very important factor to my education. he cares for me like a little sister. he was the only "brother" i could ever have.

thomas; gay and proud and ass is probably fatter than mine. he only dated one guy in his life and it didn't even work out that well. anytime him and i are in public, we always rate the guys out of 10.

i'm not really that dating type so...
i've only had one boyfriend in my life.

this guy, i really liked him.
he was cute. caring. at least i thought.
he asked me out and i couldn't possibly say no since he was my big fat crush.

we dated for half of sophomore year until a rumor came up that i wasn't good enough for him because i "cheated" on him.

then when he broke up with me, all these girls went crazy and practically drooled on him.

at the end of sophomore year, the truth came out saying he actually wanted to break up with me but he didn't know how to.

so he forced the whole football team to tell everyone to start the rumor so it didn't make him seem like the bad guy.

his name was dylan bays.

probably one of the most biggest heartbreaking moments of my life since i never really experienced something like that.

i dislike many people at the school because there are just straight up annoying.

also there's this one girl that i really hate.
like really, really hate.

her name is madison green.
she use to be my bestfriend actually.

funny how a simple word "bestfriend" can change into an enemy.

in freshman year, we were really close until she decided to backstab me.

she hooked up with another guy when she had a boyfriend and then blamed it on me saying that "i blackmailed her to".

in which, causing me to seem like the bad guy just so she seems like the victim so her relationship with her boyfriend would not break apart.

because of that, i erased her from my life.

it's a good thing to get rid of some dirty trash bags from your life.

phew.

okay.

do i have anything else to explain?

no i don't think so.

okay.

junior year, four amigos. let's go.

_______________________

hey wassup to the small amount of people who is probably reading this :)