chapter two

song for chapter: lost in you- khai dreams

|thursday|
malia's pov

"are you going to do it?" daniela leaned against the locker by mine, putting her undivided attention on me.

i shook my head, "hell no."

"why?" she asked.

then i stared at her like she was stupid for asking, "did you forget who he is. he's the biggest dick ever."

she scoffed, "and do you know how many girls desperately want him? luckily you were chosen."

"but he said he just need to borrow me so he can get madison to realize what she fucked up," i explained to her.

"and you don't see him choosing any other girls? if you get to kiss him and shit, do it," she raised her eyebrow to tease me.

"you're so annoying," i said jokingly.

"hey malia," someone came right besides me.
i turn my head to see grant.

grant janicu. the guy i have a slight crush on.
he's cute, tall, plays football, have good grades, and completely charming.

i guess you could say we are friends. we talk a lot at school and we only hung out once; which was kinda like a group hangout.

"hi," i said shyly.

i could see in the corner of my eye where daniela was already laughing at me.

bitch.

"i was just wondering what math class you have," he grabbed the straps of his backpack.

"i have ms. grier, first period," i answered him.

"sweet. do you think you can help me with the math problems she assigned us for homework?" he asked politely.

i nod my head slowly, "yeah sure. i'll send you the answers tonight."

he shook his head as he smacked his lips together, "i didn't say i wanna copy off of you, i asked for your help."

shit my cheeks are getting red.

"yeah of course," i said with a small stutter from nervousness.

"after school at my place?" he asked me with a raised eyebrow.

i smiled and looked calm as possible, "yes, just text me your address."

he nodded his head as he started to walk away. "see you at four o'clock," he smiled.

i nodded my head, giving a goodbye wave, "see ya."

i looked back at daniela as she screamed while shutting her teeth; almost like a screech.

"shh," i shushed her.

"girl y'all are going to be together on day i bet," she smiled excitingly.

i chuckled, "i don't think so".

"aren't you excited?" she asked with a happy scoff.

"more like nervous," i said as i bit my nail.

"yeah i can tell," she said it as a fact, leaving me confused.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"you always bite your nails when you're nervous," she said it like it was a fact.