CHAPTER 2

Kenna's pov

    I walked over to Nash's house nervously. He was standing on the steps smiling at me! Nash : Hey Kenna! Me : Hey Nash why so jumpy? Nash : Oh im just cold well lets go inside and you can ask me what you were gonna ask. Me: We walked inside and his house was huge and really well organized. Nash : Do you want something to drink? Me : Yeah sure whatever will work. Nash: K apple juice ok? Me: Yeah! So my question was that um well who are theses guys you were talking about?

Nash : Oh you mean Matt, Taylor, Cameron, Aaron, Jack G, Jack J, Carter, Shawn, Jacob, and oh Hayes! ? Me: Uh if those are the boys you were talking about then yepp! Nash: Yeah do you know Magcon?  Me: Yeah why well I have heard them around school but I really never got too interested in them. Nash:Well I used to be in it but now Im in this thing called 26mgmt. Me: Oh ok well I would love to hang out with all of the boys and you tomorrow. Nash: Good so um if you dont mind what is your last name? Me: Oh Espinosa! Nash : Hey your related to Matthew Espinosa arent you?  Me: Yeah hes my cousin and yeah yeah ik hes in Magcon he just never talks about it around me.

Nash: Alright now I can get to know you better by Matthew if I have questions lol! Me: Ok Nash whatever your last name is! Nash: Grier! Me : Ok Nash Grier well I guess ill see you tomorrow can you pick me up around 5:00pm? Nash: Yeah sounds good! And I just wanna say that well I guess ugh nevermind ill talk to you tomorrow.  Me: No no tell me Nash you can trust me! Nash : Ok I kinda like you.... Me: Really you Nash Grier like me Kenna Espinosa haha very funny Grier! Goodnight. Nash: No I wasnt kidding I really like you Kenna!

                                                 IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!

A/N: Hey guys I just wanna say I seen that some of you guys read my last chapter and ik its not good but I need girls to be girlfriends of the boys all of them except hayes these are the spots available just comment who you wojld like and first comment for a certain boy gets that boy but I will need your hair color, eye color, style, etc. but please comment I promise it will get better and I will take requests from you guys!!!!!

Cams gf:
Nash's ex:
Matts gf:
Taylors gf:
Aarons gf:
Carters gf:
Jack J  gf:
Jack G gf:
Shawns gf:
Jacobs gf:
   and last but not least

Shawns best friend/album partner: 

      SORRY GUYS TWO SPOTS ARE TAKEN
Hayes gf: Taken by Ana
Nash gf: Me Kenna sorry I have a stupid name!!!!!!!!