Chapter 22

I was scared how Cameron would react when he sees me today. I was scared to open my dorm room door. I have been standing here since 5 minutes and still can't open the door. I'm too scared. After I woke up today I wore some of Melissa's clothes and came here. I was gonna meet Shawn today after school but I had to get ready and to get ready I had to go to my room. I was about to open it when it opened from inside. Cameron was standing there looking at me.

"Lia! Where have you been? I was worried!" He said.

'Ya right!' I thought sarcastically.

"Whatever." I muttered walking past him.

"It wasn't what it seems like. I didn't even know the girl. I don't even know her name. You have to believe me! I really love you."

That made me wanna give up but I couldn't. I had to take revenge for all the things he did to me.

It was currently 7:00 AM and my class was gonna start at 7:30 I still had time to get ready.

I walked towards my closet and took out simple clothes and went towards the bathroom to change since I had already showered at Melissa's.

Once I was done changing I went towards my vanity and put light make up on. I usually didn't put makeup but I had to make a good first impression for Shawn.

"Lia, you don't usually put make up." He looked confused.

Now was the time to start.

"I am going on a date with my boyfriend tonight directly after school so that's why." I smiled and acted excited. I knew I could never be excited to do something without Cameron. I loved him more than anything.

"What?" He looked vulnerable.

I didn't want to do this anymore. I was about to tell him the truth when there was knock at the door.

I walked towards it and opened it.

It was a boy.

He looked like he was the same age as me.

Maybe that was Shawn. But wasn't I supposed to meet him after school? I was confused.

"Hey babe, ready to go to school?"

Yup, that definitely was Shawn.

"Yes Shawn just a second." I smiled.

"Is that your roommate?"

"Yes that's Cameron and Cameron this is my boyfriend Shawn." I smiled.

"Hi." Said Shawn politely.

"Fuck off!"

"What the hell Cameron!" I yelled at him angrily. Why does he always have to be mean!

He didn't reply he just took Shawn by the collar of his shirt.

"Stay the fuck away from my girl. She's mine." Cameron said angrily.

"Dude that's my girlfriend. Not yours." Shawn replied casually as if nothing happened.

"I told you stay the fuck away from her." Cameron pushed Shawn.

"What the fuck Cameron? I hate you." I pushed him off Shawn.

"Bu-" Cameron was about to say something but I cut him off.

"Just shut up. I knew you weren't the one. I was just mistaken. I never loved you." I replied. It was the hardest thing to say. It was the biggest lie I ever told someone.

"What?" He backed away as if I pushed him.

I felt really hurt but I had to do this.

"C'mon Shawn let's go." I took Shawn's hand and left. I sighed in relief once I was out of the room.