precious(six)

Y/n's pov.

It was raining today. I was walking along the pavement and I got to the coffee shop. Just as I was about to open the door somebody else opened it. I almost fell on the floor when the person catched me.

I looked up and saw a boy. He had some sort of pink peachy hair and greenish eyes.
"I am soo sorry." I started apologizing as I got up.
"Hey, it's my fault I crashed into you." he said and I nodded.

"I'm Awsten by the way." he said and smiled.
"Pleasure to meet you, I'm y/n." I said and he smirked....what...?

"So you are the one Otto talked about." he said still smirking. I instantly blushed.
"H-He talks about m-me?" I asked while sort of mumbling.
"Well yeah, he likes it when you smile." Awsten said and I blushed even more.

"Anyway I gotta go, I hope that I'll see you again." Awsten said as I stud there with a completely blank mind.
"Ummm yeah same." is the only thing I managed to say. Awsten waves at me before leaving and I gave him a small wave.

I got into the coffee shop and went to the counter.
"Plain black coffee?" Otto asked the second I came.
"Actually, no." I said and he gave me a confused look.
"Can I get a peach tea?" I asked and he nodded.
"I'll bring it to you." he said as always and I payed.

I went to sit down at the same table as always. I got a book again It was called "The long sleep" by Raymond Chandler. I came back and on the table was a cup of tea and a paper. This time light green. On it was written:

"So you're changing things up? Add smile more to the changes.<3"

And once again I smiled and put the paper along with the others. I ended up staying at the coffee shop for about an hour. And when I left the sun was shining.

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I got caught up in a bunch of things.
Hope you like it!
-Spooky💜