Zayn

You had always hated school, but ever since you and Zayn announced your relationship it's gotten worse.
"Hey (y/n) can you hook me up with Niall" a girl walking down the hall shouted. You just rolled your eyes and continued walking to your next class.

This was your least favorite class you hated your teacher ms.(t/n) "I see your late again ms.(y/l/n)" your teacher scolded. You sat down and awaited the hell that was to come.

Almost an hour into class you got called down to the office. You gathered your things and slowly made your way down.

"Hi, do I need to sign out" You smiled at the receptionist "oh, no he already did" she smiled pointed to the door. You turned around and was greeted by a smiling Zayn "Zayn" you said running toward him "what are you doing here" you asked "I wanted to see my girl" he chuckled.

"I missed you" you sighed into his hug, he took my hand and lead you out of the school, but not before we walked past ms.(y/t/n)'s class and flipping her off.

"So where are we going" you asked buckling your seat beat "anywhere you want" Zayn smiled taking your hand in his "let's go cuddle and watch movie" you suggested. He drove to your house and you guys were alone because your parents had gone on some vacation. "So what movie" you asked "whatever you want" he whispered in your ear hugging your from behind "how about we skip the movie" you smirked turning around and kissing him.

"Zayn" you moaned into his kiss "hmm" he asked "I want, I want to" you finished "are you sure" he asked you. You nodded and took him up to your room.

He laid you down on your bed after you both took off your clothes. "Are you sure" he asked kissing your neck "yes" you smiled at him. He slowly kissed down your neck over your chest down you stomach then slid your underwear off your body. He moved back up to your mouth then slid off his boxers "I'll be gentle" he smiled slowly sliding his c*ck into your sensitive area, "wait" you groaned putting your hands on his shoulders "do you want me to stop" he asked "no, just go slower" you gritted.

He pushed a little more in over time until he was fully in, he pulled back out then pushed back in. "Faster" you moaned "f*ck" Zayn groaned picking up his speed.

"Harder" you cried out feeling yourself slip into pleasure. You were so close that the next time he thrust into you you cried out in ecstasy, "god" he Moaned "I love you" he sighed pulling out and laying beside you. He pulled you closer to him, you were snuggled up to his lightly unshaven chest. "I love you to" you said kissing his chest.

A/N
this is my first imagine on here!
VOTE,COMMENT, FAN

Later on I might start taking requests!
Ily