Chapter One

As I sit down on the floor of my boyfriend Ethan's basement, I cry my eyes at what I have just witness. It was my so called "best friend" Destiny of five years and my boyfriend of three years in bed together.

"I can explain Royalty!" They both shouted desperately at me.

"It's not what it looks like!" Destiny said to me frantically.

"Baby I'm sorry , just give me a chance to explain stop crying." Ethan said as he rushed to put back on his clothes.

I think at that very moment I had blacked out for a few seconds. I couldn't hear nothing of what they were saying to me. All I could hear was the sounds of my heart breaking.

I had been betrayed by two closest people in my life. The two people I went to for everything, I trusted them. I cared for them. I loved them. Nothing hurts more than this. I had so many questions running through my head. Why would they do this to me? How long has this been going on? So many questions I know wouldn't get an answer too. There was no possible explanation as to why they did this. There was no way for them to "explain". Ethan was "sorry" like he claims to be. And it's exactly what it look, there was no sugar coating it.

I watched them both hurry to get dressed as they struggled to come up with a good excuse as to why they did what they did. But I didn't even care to hear what they have to say. So I got myself together wiped away my tears and made my way out the door without a word being said. Ethan can have Destiny for all I care , they both lost a really good person I know that's for sure.

The thought of them doing this behind my back for god knows how long is what hurts me the most. And to make even worse my birthday is tomorrow. I will be turning twenty-two years old and I won't even get to spend it with the people I love. It's crazy how people can do you, and I can honestly understand why a lot of people have trust issues. But I am not going to let this break me, I will not allow myself to stay in this state of hurt. I will bring myself up to the point where nobody can bring me. I am Royalty Quinn and I deserve nothing but the best and that is what I will get.

Once I finally made it home. I immediately called my parents. I told them that I would be flying down to Florida see them for my birthday. I needed them more than ever right now . Sometimes I wish I didn't decide to move all the way to New York because I'm so far from home. But I have wanted a change , I wanted to start a new life and experience new things so that's exactly what I will do.

I went in my room and packed some clothes for my trip down to my parents house tomorrow. And then I went to take a shower and got ready for bed.