Shitty art #16

Just to let you know, I'm kinda done with the eddsworld fandom :\

Just to let you know, I'm kinda done with the eddsworld fandom :\ . Its just a really toxic fandom and I've seen how some fans have treated my friends about their eddsworld drawings and their ships, it is just ridiculous. I'm not completely done with the fandom and I still love the show, its just everything has escalated so horrifically with harassing the real life people. I found the eddsworld DA the other day and I read something that broke my heart, it was how eddsworld was actually made and how Edd met everyone else. The thing that got me most though was a part where Edd was talking about how he met Matt then saying how he didn't want anything to do with the show in 2004, but that made me realise something so sick and messed up. Matt didn't want to do anything with the show at first, now him AND his family are being fucking harassed because of batshit crazy "fans" wanting more episodes. That is fucked up people, you should be disgusted. And people just find new interests, right now I'm so in love with voltron AND its fandom, its just so clean! There is a LOT less people harassing others, people respect peoples ships, and people are just so nice and calm in this fandom.