How it exist?

Every people in humanity has a heart. Cut my tongue if I'm wrong. We lived 24 hours with a continous heart beat that really says we are alive. We are built with five senses that occurs on our soul. Physical body fades but our intangible soul lives forever. I wonder how senses really wakes our intense feeling of desire with love, infatuation and stepping into a relationship. Even if you are the worsest people in the world, or even there's evil inside of you. You still have people who once you love.

God is love, as it is written. God created us for Him to have a receiver of His love. God feels the essence of love when He already have us. That's why no matter how we try to be numb, we can't. Until there's people around you, love will still ceasest to exist and will never vanish in this world. Love is the subject and people is the beneficiary. Love is nothing if there is no one to be shown. Love is intangible element but can be clearly specified by an action. We were meant to love for so much more.

As it is said.                                                                                                                                                               Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not sefl-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but always rejoice in truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hope, always perseveres. Love never fails. (I Corinthians 13:4-8).  All these verses describes LOVE as a positive element. This is general description of Love. This is the love designed by God. We are so interested when it comes to this topic, a love between opposite sex. Now let's dig onto it.

A wrong perception of love can infect ones personal treatment to others. We love because we want to share. People are not just satisfy to love their relatives. Women are created from the rib of man, that's why women are the misplace portion of a man. But how about those single people? Yeah! They're just simply contented of the love they found from their lifetime family or relatives. But the bottomline is women are created for man. That's a general fact.