Attention VS. Love

They say "TRUE LOVE WAITS". Now lets get a phrase on the verse we read about love. "Love never fails", said on verse 8. I believe there is no TRUE LOVE but i would jump to a conclusion, "love is always true". For it's said, love never fails! If there is true love, then there is false one? No! Love cannot exist as a true or false choice. We cannot say a person shows false love, then we can't say it is love if false. But i believe "Love is always true''.

All we need is to find the right person, right time and the right place. I believe love takes time. There is a proper place and time for everything. A season for a reason.

People standards change the concept of love. Some say if you love a person you will give him/her a quality time to spend with each other. Some say, you need to exert an effort just to show how much you love the person. But i believe love is constant. Only attention change everyday, maybe goes stronger or weaker. For our mood change also time to time. We are not perfect to show attention or care everyday but we believe love still exist in our heart towards them. We are just blinded by the worldly standards.

For example is our mobile phones. Most youth today are requiring a simple text message or phone calls as a time spent for him and her, her and him. Lets jump to an early era where phone does not exist. Courtship designed by God is, man should court the girl inside her parents home. Man should visit the woman and court her and her parents. That is the great effort and holy effort design by God. But todays lovers are shape on a improper figure of spending time with their love one. If your mobile phone is your standard, then you figure yourself as man with no demand and conservative spirit. I said this not to condemn the readers but to encourage them to stare back on what is God's design for us to do when it terms of love and paying attention.