Niall Imagine for BreHoran13

Today was the first day that you truly thought your life was beginning. You and your husband Niall had just recently had the most beautiful baby girl you had ever seen. Today was the day you got to take her home. The car ride from the hospital was scary. You kept nervously fidgeting and watching her, checking if she was breathing, adjusting her car seat but when you arrived at the house Niall wants to carry her inside. It's late at night so taking her straight to bed was the plan. Niall cradles Annabella in his arms and tactful gets through the door without making a sound. You carry the car seat into the house and quietly set it on the floor. You follow Niall into Annabella's room and when you walk in you see Niall gently kiss her forehead then softly lay her in her crib. You tiptoe over to his side and he slides his arm around your waist.

"She's beautiful Breanna" he whispers into your hair, pressing a kiss to your head.

"Will we be good parents?" you whisper back to him.

He smiles and moves your body to face him, his hands resting on your shoulders.

"Princess we will be the best parents that we can be. "

You smile at him and turn to face Annabella again. She's sprawled out like babies normally are and she just looks so perfect. You softly bring your hand to hers and she closes her small, delicate hand around your finger. You rest your head on Niall's shoulder and sigh. It's a content sigh, like nothing in the world could tear you down from the high you're at right now.

"I love you" you whisper to both Niall and Annabella.

"I love you too" Niall says back.

You both turn to creep out of the room, you removing your finger from Annabella's grasp gently. Niall guides you out of the room and right next door to your bedroom. Twenty minutes later you can't take the distance so you and Niall end up sleeping on a pallet in Annabella's room. Both happy and content in one. Listening to her breath is a comfort and soon you and Niall are both asleep in each others arms. Only to be woken up an hour later by Annabella's cries. Oh the sweet joy of children.