Chapter one

Authers pov

There was two girls who were going to their new house. One was 18 with a G-cup breasts who had light ocean blue hair, which is tied back with a purple maid headband that has one gold star on the left side. She had deep purple eyes. The other had platinum blonde hair with rose pink eyes and had a flat chest was 17. Their names were Kurumu and Yui. Kurumu was quite small despite her large breasts, being only 5'0" tall. She was wearing an almost-plain long-sleeved white polo shirt with a red bow tie, plus a pale yellow colored vest and a miniskirt. She was also wearing white leg warmers and plain black dress shoes. Yui was wearing a pink sweater with black ribbons at the end and brown shorts and brown boots. Yui stared at her elder sister in envy of her body while her sister was looking out the window as the wind blew her hair. Kurumu felt her sister staring and looked her confused "Is something wrong?" Kurumu asked her sister "No." Yui said looking away. Yui truly loved her sister with all her heart but she got jealous of how her body was sexy and seductive and hers wasn't 'Then again, she is a succubus. Its in her blood' Yui thought. They got there and they got their bags, Yui's a dark brown and Kurumu's a light blue. It started to rain and they quickly went inside. Kurumu looked around before seeing a boy around her and her sisters age and quickly walked over. Kurumu blinked staring at his sleeping form before bending down a little and touched his hand "Excuse me?" She asked before pulling  her hand away, it was like touching a block of ice. Kurumu looked at him confused and put her ear where his heart was, only to be meet with no sound of it beating. "Oh no!" She said quickly getting out her phone before it was snatched away. She looked to see him getting up "Damn, you're noisy!" He said annoyed as he looked at her glaring. Kurumu stared at his green cat-like eyes "You're alive?" She asked "Why wouldn't I be? What do you think I am?" He said staring her up and down. Kurumu started getting up "You're heart wasn't beating..." She said before the boy grabbed her and pinned her down on the couch "Hey! What are you doing?! Get off!" Kurumu yelled blushing as the boy smirked at her "What am I doing? I'm about to take you of course." He said before licking her neck making her yelp in disgust. He smirked at her before opening his mouth about to do something "Ayato." He heard causing him to stop and glared at the Sebastian Michaels looking dude(Yeah I did that) "Damn it! It's Reiji..." The boy now known as Ayato said glaring at him before looking at the girl under him, chuckling when he saw her firery and cute death glare. "We use this place to great our guests. Do this in your room." The other boy told Ayato "Oh, whatever. Your such a buzzkill!" Ayato said getting off Kurumu as she sat up glaring at him. Yui tackled her to the ground "BIG SISTER!" Yui yelled scared hugging her as if Kurumu was her life line. Yui cried hugging Kurumu as she looked at her sister in pity wondering why she was crying. Kurumu got up as her sister hugged her waist not wanting to let go, liking how warm Kurumu was. "Please help us." Kurumu asked the man "And who might you be?" He asked "Kurumu and Yui Komori. We were told to come here to live here while our father was overseas." Expanded the succubus "Why haven't I heard of this? Ayato explain this to me at once." Asked/demanded the man "Huh? Why would I know anything about it? This is news for me too. You never said you were moving in with us Melons." Ayato said looking at Kurumu as Yui still was hugging her like a life line "Says the one who attacked me before I even got to tell her anything!" Kurumu said glaring as Ayato looked away "Hold on... you said "Melon". Are you talking about Big Sister?" Yui asked still hugging her sisters waist. Ayato glared at her "Of course I was stupid! Just look at her chest! God!" He said as Kurumu glared daggers at him blushing "This really is strange. I dont recall hearing of your arrival." Reiji said in thought causing both Komori girls to look at him "Excuse me, but who are you?" Yui asked as she was still hugging Kurumu's waist "I don't think it's a good idea to talk about this here. Follow me and see that their luggage is taken care of." Reiji said walking away as the sisters turned and see a butler take their stuff and bow before disappearing into the shadows. They turned to Ayato to see him staring at Kurumu with a glint in his eyes. They both backed away and ran to catch up to Reiji, Yui still hugging her sister.