The Baby of Thirteen Teenage Boys

There are three things a person should know about you.

Firstly, you had an extraordinary brain that allows you to be two grades more advanced than your age group.

Secondly, you grew up as a single child to a stay-at-home mom and a dad who was the principal and the owner of Pledis High school.

And lastly, despite fact number two, that you are a single child, you were the baby of thirteen boys who you would call your brothers.

So here are the thirteen boys.

First, you have Chan who was like your literal brother. The two of you grew up with each other. It was the cliche story of how the next door neighbour, who had a son two years older than you, moved in when you were five.

He was the annoying boy next door who didn't know how to properly kick a ball without making it land in your backyard. You found out later on that it was his secret strategy to get your attention in an attempt to make a new friend. You were ashamed of the fact that that strategy worked on you.

The two of you were in the same class all throughout Primary and middle school and your parents were glad you had someone reliable to take care of you in school. You were unaware that both your parents had requested to have you two in the same class to ensure that you were doing fine. Your parents feared that being two years younger than the rest you may be a victim of bullying. No one bothered you then since you were protected by Chan all the time.

Right after you two graduated from middle school his parents were planning to migrate to Japan. This was because his dad owns a rather successful toy store and branching out to Japan was rather a big step for his business, it would be difficult to hold meetings across borders through Skype and he wanted to be present for the launch of his new shop in Japan. Chan insisted that he wanted to continue his education in Korea.

Understanding that joining the education system in Japan would a too big of a jump and since he'd be enrolled to Pledis High, your parents were willing to let him stay with your family until his family could sort out his accommodations officially when Chan is more comfortable in the waves of high school. It was not a big issue as it was almost like staying with a close relative.

I mean he was over at your house almost every afternoon. There's no difference between having him living there for a few months.

Next, you have Seokmin who is your playfight buddy and Soonyoung who is your go-to guy when you came up with another devilish prank.

You were introduced to Seokmin and Soonyoung when you were 13, in your final year in middle school. Chan met them one day whilst the two were playing tag and had noticed Chan walking sadly alone, you and Chan had a fight that day so you told him to go out and play alone.

You got even angrier when he took your words literally.

The three of them talked and got ice creams together and since Chan was afraid to face you alone, the two tagged along. They filled the day with joy and laughter that made you instantly forget of Chan's wrong-doings.

Till this day you still couldn't recall what he did, and Chan wasn't sporting in helping you recall what he did either.

Having a 'Playfight Buddy' like Seokmin was truly the best if he hadn't been the cause of multiple nosebleeds and bruised lips. Only after you proudly left a black eye on him once, that left your dad satisfied yet still reluctant to let you play with him.

As for Soonyoung, whenever your mind comes up with an evil plan, mostly targeted on Chan, you would go to him first and somehow Seokmin would be a part of the plan. You three seem to work scarily well together.