Farewell Baby, For Now.

You were smart and your dad owns the school so of course, you'd get special perks.

During conferences your dad casually mentions your name, just to inform the international prestigious schools that he has a daughter two grades more advanced than any other 16 years old.

'Any other 16 years old' would just be starting their first year in high school but for you, you're in your senior year taking your College Scholastic Ability Test at the end of the year.

To such a surprise, you received a letter of invitation for an exchange program to Harvard University for the 'Specially Selected Intellectual Individuals' Program or the 'SS Double I' program for short. When you showed the boys your invitation letter, you didn't get much of a reaction at first.

"HAH, it figures. We were waiting for the day the university professors called you in for a special job offering." Seungkwan scoffed.

Wonwoo walked by and hit Seungkwan on the head.

All of this turned upside down when Chan, who was the only one reading the letter, proud of his bestie's achievement, exclaimed out loud "WAIT WHAT?! THE PROGRAM WILL BEGIN ON THE 10TH OF FEB TILL 27TH OCTOBER?! THAT'S February... March... April.......... October. EIGHT MONTHS?!!!! And it starts NEXT FRIDAY?!!"

Everyone's eyes grew wide.

"EIGHT MONTHS WITHOUT MY BABY?! OH NO, WHAT DO I DO?! COULD I JUST SEND MY BABY OFF LIKE THIS?!" Jeonghan wailed into Seongcheol's chest.

You felt two people crawling up to your sides. Seokmin and Soonyoung were crying uglily, telling you that you can't just leave them without their beloved prankster. You forcefully pry the two boys off you and snatched the letter from Chan.

You dodged and ran away from the 13, well actually 10 sobbing boys (Jihoon was just quietly standing there with his head bowed, Jisoo tried to give an encouraging smile and Hansol.jpg was frozen, needing time to process) who were trying to embrace you.

You stood on the coffee table, crossed your arms and stomp your foot. This was your way of getting authority from the boys. As much as they loved to babify you, whenever you did this, they gave you the respect and attention you wanted.

"Guys it's just a couple of months. You guys won't even know I'm gone! I mean the rest of you are already either busy with University or Work. We can Skype every night. It'll be just like I'm on that holiday last summer. So calm down."

They muttered softly in response.

You got down the table and you all huddled in for a group hug.

You chuckled softly as the boys nearly crushed you in the embrace.

"My parents didn't even flip with the idea of sending me abroad for more than half a year. But this is a great opportunity for me to polish my college application for next year."

The entire group broke off in groans.

"Yah Y/N if your application gets any shinier, even the Shawols won't be able to stan it." Jeonghan sassed as Seungkwan nodded behind him both of them gave you the judging look.

You rolled your eyes but still laughed at the pun made.

As you were about to set off for your eight-month program, the boys reluctantly sent you off at the airport. There were about three cases where one of them wanted to sneak into your bag and tag along. It took about an hour long for the crying fest to subside before you went to the check-in counter. You waved them a final goodbye before you set off for the gate of your aeroplane.

_______________

The program was set for pre-university students with intelligence beyond the ordinary. It helps to sort these people into the different faculties they wish to pursue with their outstanding abilities. To you, this program seems like the Einstein special of 'The Bachelor'.

"May the equation be ever in your favour."

When you told the boys your views of the program the boys wouldn't stop teasing about it for weeks.

Occasionally one would randomly pop the question, "So, has Einstein shown his liking for you yet?"

Then the group would burst out laughing as you shook your head regretting ever mentioning it to them. As weeks and months passed you've gotten busier and busier. Skype sessions went from hours to just three minutes max. From daily to weekly. From face to face to just on the phone. Since it had been almost half a year, your appearances changed quite a bit.

Growing up, you've always had the awkward body proportion where your limbs are long and skinny whilst your boobs are as flat as the walls. You'd use to joke that in some past life of yours you were probably a bamboo pole broken in half. Reaching the peak of puberty, turning sixteen that year, it gave you your blessings you've been praying secretly for.

It was as though God had poured the glass of puberty he had set aside in the top shelf of his drawer, long forgotten about for the past awkward years. Maybe it was God's way of apologising about forgetting to gradually add a few improvements here and there over the years.

Still, your puberty shot was sure as hell a miracle.

In the "SS Double I" program, as much as they exercised every inch of your brain, they didn't forget the physical aspects of exercising. Each student was required to complete a compulsory set of hours worth of physical activity. Three hours per session, five sessions per week.

So you signed up for the PrettyTuff club catered for females where the members would help each other out by providing tips and tricks on how to get the ideal body. The club also provided a non-judgemental environment where you can sweat from head to toe makeup-less and your neighbour would still give you an encouraging high five for that job well done.

That helped to tone your body right and you abandoned that old figure you had for a much healthier one, and of course, you were no longer flat as God gifted you with lovely boobs. It wasn't a huge jump; just from being barely an A cup to a mid B or C, depending on the brand you're using.

Not only that, you also grew out of your horrendous bob. It started with just how once in awhile your mum would call and say she missed your long hair as she's looking back at the photos of you. She does this often as it's understandable for a mother to miss her child.

You've always considered growing it out back to please her but the convenience of keeping short hair had always won. That was before you joined the PrettyTuff club where you realised it would've been better to be able to tie up your hair in a ponytail whilst doing cardio than to have that mop on your head sticking to your face every now and then.

After struggling with a beanie during practice for weeks, your hair started growing it out long enough to be tied up and you realized that the comfort was worth the effort. You never knew since, before the program, you were never that keen on sports or any other activity that requires many movements. From then on you stuck to team luscious locks!

So as a whole you turned out well and you appreciated the changes. Although, since you grew into the transformation, it didn't seem that drastic to you, just a few changes here and there but to others (your parents and the boys) who have not seen you for months it seems as tho puberty had hit you like a truck and you fell face first into the pool of God's blessings.

 Although, since you grew into the transformation, it didn't seem that drastic to you, just a few changes here and there but to others (your parents and the boys) who have not seen you for months it seems as tho puberty had hit you like a truck an...