Chapter 1

I was walking down the streets of London heading to a photo shoot, my third one this week. I was wearing my black leggings, Malene Birger Kittia mint sweater, and my ugg boots. It was fall in London and it was quit chilly, but I didn't mind. I actually love cold season because I can wear clothes that cover up my tattoos and walk around without being stared at. I may be a famous tattoo model but I honestly don't like all my tattoos, that are a reminder of my horrible past. As I walked down the street my mind drifted to when I got my first tattoo.

         I was sitting in my room when I heard Dean talking to someone in the kitchen. Dean was the leader of the gang I was in and also my boyfriend. I had been in and out of foster homes since i was 9 and when I turned 16 I ran away. I living on the streets for almost a year before Dean found me and took me in, we've been together ever since. He wasn't always the best boyfriend, he would occasinaly beat me when I pissed him, but he had his moments.

        I tried listening in on the conversation but could only make out certain words, I decided to go to the kitchen when I heard my name and the word "tattoo" mentioned. When I got to the kitchen I saw Dean was talking to a fairly large guy, he looked around 23, covered in tattoos. I grabbed a cup of water sitting in the counter and took a drink. "Oh hey sweetie" Dean said pecking me on the cheek, this is Jesse he's going to be doing your tattoo". My eyes about flew out of my head and I spit my water all over the kitchen.

"My what?!" I said shocked

"Your tattoo, now go sit down in the chain in the living room babe" he said sternly

"I'm not getting a tattoo, no way in hell! I'm only 16!" I yelled in his face. That was a bad idea because before i could react his hand came slamming down on my left cheek.

"You will not talk back to me! Now I said go sit your ass down in that chair!" Why eyes began to water andn tears threatened to spill over but I held them back, I didn't want Dean to see me so weak.

"No!" I said then tried to walk out of the room but Dean grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. He slammed me down in the tattoo chair and handcuffed me down. The tattoo artist, Jesse, came down and sat in a chair next to me. He showed Dean a picture and Dean nodded so he started up the tattoo gun. I started kicking and screaming, after 5 minutes of that Dean's fist came in contact with my cheek and i passed out.

I woke up several ours later with my arm wrapped in plastic wrap, It looked bloody and gross. I got up and went to the bathroom to inspect my arm. I carefully pulled back the plastic wrap to reveal my freshly inked arm. I had to admit that it did look kinda cool and the artist did a great job. But my arm felt like it was on fire. I grabbed a tissue and wipped up the blood and extra ink from my arm and put antibiotic ointment on it. That's when Dean came barging in and grabbed me by the throat!

I was brought back from my day dream when I bumped into someone. I dropped all the contents that were in my arms and the coffee that was in my hands. I bent down to pick my stuff up when i heard a thick irish accent "I'm so sorry lass are you okay?" I looked up to see a pair of the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen before.

"Oh yes I'm okay, just dropped my folders and my coffee. I was on away to a photo shoot" I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh I'm so sorry, let me buy you a new coffee" The blonde said kindly "I'm Niall by the way" he grinned at me

"I'm Seleste, and it's no big deal I was almost finished with it anyway"

"Wow you look really familiar by the way, have we met?"

"No I think I would have remembered that" I giggled "but perhaps you have seen me on a poster or a picture online? I'm a tattoo model" I smiled back at him and raised my sleeve to show him my tattoo are my arm.

"Now I know where I've seen you! My friend Harry is a huge fan! He has a poster of you on his wall! he's gonna die when I tell him I met you!" I giggled at his enthusiasm it was pretty cute

"Well I have an idea. I love meeting my fans so here" I said writing my number down on a piece of paper "this is my number. I would love to stay and talk but I'm late for my photo shoot. Give this to your friend Harry and tell him to text me so we  can arrange a meeting" I smiled then hugged Niall before heading off to the studio. Damn Sasha is gonna kill me for being late.