♧33

Third Person

"Sila...sila ang magpapabagsak sayo"

Kid spade continue listening to the conversation of his dad and that man outside their house.

"I wont let you brainwash them,I wont let you hurt them again"

The man said with a dark expression on his face cold and emotionless with a dangerous tone.

"Aqua what are----"

Hindi na naipagpatuloy pa ni krystal ang sasabihin nya nang takpan ni aqua ang bibig nya at nagpatuloy lang sa pakikinig.

◇◇◇

"I was wondering kaaway kaya sya ni dad?"

Krystal whispered while they are studying at the library.

"Obviously."

Aqua answered calmly.

"I wonder who he is..."

◇◇◇

Krystal and aqua grinned as they hit the satisfaction when they saw blood....blood. smirking evily while mercilessly killing everyone. Their mind is clouded with harassment,they wanted to kill an urge as if they need to. They are satisfied seeing the blood at the hospital's hallways.

Killing each of them bare handed...

"No one will hurt us again...no one!"

Tears are falling while they whispered that at the back of their mind.

Spade opened her eyes as she catched her bresath harshly while river of tears keep falling from her eyes,she sighed,a dream...not just a dream but a part of her past she badly wanna forget but kept on hunting her.

She harshly shooked her head then stood up. She's currently at her room in the agency's hideout,their home for about 4 years after that incident...

"Hey spadey!"

Masayang bati ni avery nang makarating sya sa kusina ng agency. Avery Cullen,Skyleigh's twin sister. She's not an agent but she knows everything about the organization.

Tinanguan nya nalamang ito saka poker face na niraid ang ref at lalo pang napapoker face nang makita halos mapuno ng fudgee bar at C2 ito,mukang dito inistock ni krystal ang isang araw na supply niya ng fudgee bar at C2 -.-

"Morning people!"

Speaking of the devil. Malapad itong ngumiti sakanya na inirapan nya lamang saka kumuha nalang ng orange sa fruit basket sa tabi para gumawa ng freshly squeezed orange juice.

"Acey!"

Maarte at masayang bati ni avery.

"Sheez ave nakatambay ka nanaman dito hindi ka naman agent,wala ka bang photo shoot ngayon?"

Iling iling na sabi ni ace na nagpataas ng isang kilay ni avery.

"Eh sa gusto ko ehh saka inagaw nanaman nung bwiset na anastasia hart na yan yun endorsement ko sa isang beauty product"

Iritang sabi nito,spade rolled her eyes hearing that name.

"Eh si agent night?"

Tanong muli ni ace.

"May photo shoot ngayon dinala nya pa yung binabantayan nya at ginawang alila"