Chapter 2

Rydel's POV

I got ready to got to Heather's house to go to I am guessing Hunter's house.I like Heather she is sweet and loves pink like me and we are both girly.Well she is more girly than me hey I live with 5 boys I have to have some boy in me.Riker always has that look when he sees Heather like he just won one million dollars.I saw them kiss shhh don't tell them.I got done getting dressed I wore a skater skirt and a shirt that says The Rage.I walked to Heather's house and she had a on a skater skirt and a shirt that says I love to model.We both wore converses we decided to match.We walked to the other neighborhood to Hunter's house which was the fourth house on the right.So wasn't that far if a walk.Heather knocked on the door and gave Hunter the biggest hug ever.Then we went inside and talked Hunter is a nice girl.Then we walked to Get Shaved.We all got some strawberry one.Then we saw the boys.They ordered there ice and sat next to us.Then Heather had big new she said her and Riker were dating that was huge for me I jumped and gave them both a big hug. "Woah Delly you act like we are getting married" Riker said I told them sorry I was really and excited I saw the Hunter and Rocky were laughing together and me Ross and Ryland were playing some game.Then Heather and Riker were making googly eyes at each other.We decided to all go to the movies we watched The Fault In Our Stars.Which was amazing and made me,Heather, and Hunter crying it was sad but so good.Then we went out to eat at in-and-out which was delicious as always.Then all of us went home I wanted to sleep at Heather's house so I asked my mom.She said yes I packed up my stuff and went across the street to my best friends house.We talked.watched tv,eat,and we had Savannah join are little girly sleepover we did face mask and nails.We all ended up sleeping on the living room floor.