to

The deafening cheers of their fans, ARMY's, increased as all seven of them stood on the stage. Their eyes twinkled, showing off nothing but pure love and adoration as their fans chanted their names. Jungkook glanced at Jimin, whose eyes transformed into thin crescent lines as his lovely, plump, pink lips were pulled up high on his chubby cheeks. It was only natural that Jungkook smiled, too. If he's happy, then I'm happy.

"Are you guys ready?!" Namjoon shouted into the microphone. Thousands of desperate, excited cheers was their fans' reply.

All of their performances were outstanding! Jungkook stared at Jimin from time to time as they danced to Best of Me. The way the older moved was so smooth, almost like a snake. Seeing Jimin enjoying himself while he danced was truly mesmerizing. He wondered how he didn't completely lose his focus as he silently fanboyed over Jimin.

"Good job, guys!" Taehyung congratulated everyone, who were all sweaty and exhausted.

"Thanks, kid," Yoongi patted his back, earning a small blush from the younger.

After resting backstage for about an hour, their manager decided that it was time to go home.

"I'll catch up with you guys in a bit," Jimin informed as most of the boys were already out the door. "Where the hell is my phone?" he muttered to himself.

Jungkook noticed Jimin scurrying back and forth around the room. He couldn't decide whether or not to speak to him, but he did anyway. "Do you need help, Jimin-ssi?"

The older jumped as he heard the voice he missed so much. He didn't expect the younger to start talking to him so soon. "Uh, yeah. I can't find my phone," he paused. "Is it okay if you call it?"

Jungkook meekly nodded and pulled out his iPhone X.

"Wait, Jungkook. Do you still have my number?"

Jungkook didn't respond as Jimin heard his familiar ringtone blasting from the corner of the room. He retrieved it and yelled out, "Thanks, Kookie!" before sprinting outside.

Jungkook giggled to himself as he entered the car. He ignored the questioning stares from the other members, especially the ones coming from Jimin. All he could think was,

"He called me Kookie again."