Chapter 4

Ladies and gentleman, I have returned! Sorry for taking so long, but I had a block and then it took a while to do grammar check, it appears that I don't have the slightest idea how to spell 'sigh' and 'tails', plus the chapter is pretty long, so it took a while.

Also, thanks for all the comments! I'm overjoyed that people read this and like it!

Last but not least, quite the opposite actually. I'm not going to update until June, since I've got some very hard tests coming up ( Cambridge AS, if someone's familiar with them) and I don't have anything written before hand, so it would be too much to handle.

Anyway, enjoy this chapter & see you on the 17th June!😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Human  speech

Human thoughts

Demon/Bijuu speech

Demon/Bijuu thought

Stage notes

Recordings

Back to the present

"Naruto-chan how many times do I have to tell you, don't call us conspirators or anything that could make people suspicious, especially when you're still half way out of the apartment."

"Hah, troublesome blonds."

Those were the various greetings Naruto got the moment she entered her apartment.

"'How are you Naruto', 'When you suddenly left the academy we were worried Naruto', 'We hope you are doing well Naruto'. Yep thanks so much for caring," the blond replied in a voice laced with sarcasm.

"Maybe we'd be more worried if leaving suddenly and, on top of that, by jumping out of windows wasn't a daily occurance with you. And now, either apply the silencing seal on the door yourself or move and let me do it."

With that said, Naruto was ruthlessly pushed to the side by an amused Tenten.

"Nice to see I provide amusement to you," the blond bit back. Then she sighted. "Now seriously, I got the information on the jinchuuriki and some extra straight from the Hokage."

"And you just stand there and let us make fun of you?" Tenten asked in disbelief.

"Naru-chan, sit and tell," Hinata said, patting the free spot next to her smilling.

Over the years Hinata had managed to get over her shy personality. On the off side, she had gotten VERY intimidating. Now their unsaid rule, unsaid because Hinata was part of their group and they were all too scared of her to tell her in the face, was: Never piss off Hinata Hyuuga.

"Y-yeah. Well, I'll start with the jinchuuriki," Naruto said while taking out the scroll from Jiraya. She unrolled it and started.

"Okay, I'll go from one tails to nine tails. So, first is the holder of tails or, as Kurama supplied, of Shukaku, Gaara. He's the same age as us, eight, and is the youngest child of the Kazekage. People fear him mainly due to him often letting Shukaku take control. He's suspected to have an unstable seal, which is the reason for Shukaku taking control with alarming frequency. Sadly, the Hidden Sand does not know sealing very well and what Gaara had seems to be the best they can do."