chapter 1 the fated day

Normal Pov

it is the first day of school for gray fullbuster,jellal fernandes,erza scarlet, levy mcgarden, natsu dragneel,lisanna strauss, lucy heartfilla, juvia lockser, gajeel redfox, wendy marvel.All of them are getting ready for school even though some of them are not happy about it.

Natsu Pov

"five more minutes, mom"I muttered half asleep "you will be late!"my mother exclaimed as she hit me with a pillow and dragged me to the bathroom"You better be in the living room in five minutes"my mother said before slamming the door."Now I know where i get my personality from"I thought as I brushed my teeth, changed,ran to the living room and wolfed down my breakfast.After I finished my breakfast, I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door."bye!, im off to school"I said as I closed the door catching a glimpse of my mother waving back."Great..., the first day of school"I muttered under my breath as I dragged my feet towards fairy tail high.

Levy Pov

"Finally! the first day of school!" I yelled and jumped off my bed.I quickly got ready , grabbed my breakfast and bag, waved goodbye to my parents and dashed out of the door."I cant wait to meet lu-chan again! Hope we're in the same class again"I chirped happily and skipped towards fairy tail high.

Lucy Pov

"Ring!"my alarm clock rang.I shot out of my bed and did the daily necessities."Who are my classmates this year?" I wondered and walk to the living room to have my breakfast."I hope that natsu goes to fairy tail high its been a long time since we met each other and of course it would be better if we were in the same class"I thought but it seems I has said it out loud as my parents were giving me weird faces.As soon as I noticed it, I quickly finished my breakfast,grabbed my bag and ran towards fairy tail high.

Jellal Pov

I left my bathroom ,as I just showered , my hair was wet.Drops of water dripped onto my uniform as I walked towards my bedroom.I grabbed my bag and and left the apartment, thinkingof a certain scarlet hair girl before heading towards fairy tail high.

Gajeel Pov

I lay on my bed and felt like I was suppose to do something.That was when I striked me "oh my god!!I have school today,Why today of all days must my parents go on vacation!"I yelled and quickly changed before dashing out of my house.

Juvia Pov

Juvia had already woke up and was combing juvia's hair when juvia realised juvia was going to be late.Juvia quickly grabbed juvia's bag and ran out of juvia's house after waving goodbye to juvia's parents.

Lisanna Pov

I skipped towards fairy tail high as I saw a famillar pink hair boy.I was about to call him when I realised he was fighting a famillar raven hair boy.I quickly ran towards them,pulling against natsu's shirt hoping it would catch his attention but they were too engrossed in their fight .I was about to give up when I realised a scarlet hair girl heading our direction."erza!"I yelled while waving my hands trying to get her attention.

Erza Pov

I was out of my house headed towards fairy tail high.That was when I noticed a crowd of students gathered in front of the school.My eyes widened when I saw three farmillar figures. "Erza!"I heard lisanna yelling while waving, I quickly ran towards them and pulled natsu and gray apart.

Gray Pov

I was so shocked that erza just appeared out of no where and pulled us apart."yo erza!long time no see!"Erza looked at me,"what is it this time?did you even know lisanna was there?" "wait what?..lisanna?"I quickly apologised to lisanna when I realised natsu was blushing."he called me a penguin"I told erza as I pointed towards natsu."did not!"natsu shouted as he banged his head against mine" did too!" I shouted back and erza broke us apart again" lets just say our class." "Class 1B!"We looked at each other. "It seems like we're in the same class and we better hurry the bell is going to ring."erza proclaimed as she dragged me and natsu towards out class,with lisanna following behind us, when we suddenly bumped into a few people.erza was about to apologise and we realised who they were.we all screamed in unison"what!!!......"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter sorry if it was a little repetitive but it was needed to emphasize they were headed towards the same school and sorry with all the changing of all the povs but again it was needed.Anyways please leave a comment.Peace out.