Chapter 1.

She couldn't see beyond the window . All she could look at was his reflection , disgust clear on his face .

'You wouldn't understand , 'Mione.'

She was at a loss of words . Not knowing if he was being serious, she waited .

Minutes have passed and her reply had yet to come . She could see the irritation on his face growing by the second .

'You always do this . Do you have nothing to say about it ?'

What was he here for? He has already broken her, yet he made it seem like he was the victim .

'What more do you want from me?' she asked softly. She didn't have the power to fight anymore, it was over.

'You've wasted years of my life , making me think that you were going to stay with me , making me think that we were going to get married ' he shouted .

'You cheated .' she removed her eyes from the window , bringing them upon her fidgeting hands .

'It happened only a few times . You can't be serious right now ,are you ?'

She didn't answer .

'How selfish can you be , 'Mione ?' he asked softly .

'I am a man , I have needs .' he paused

'Needs that you were responsible to care for . You wouldn't let me even bed you , surely , you can't blame me for this . You knew this would happen.'

'How would I ever face my parents like this? What would they say if they heard what you've done ?'

'What?' She brought her eyes up to meet his . 'What are you talking about?'

'Do you know what everyone will say about you if they were to know that you wanted to leave me just days before the wedding ?' He took a deep breath ,then continued.

'You would be shunned . Imagine how everyone would treat you after that , just imagine .I don't want you to get hurt.'

She tried to remain composed . She couldn't believe his guts . Her blood started to boil .

'Get out , Ronald .' she roared ,her voice raspy from dehydration.

She won't let him manipulate her yet again .

'Go find your precious Lavander .' Her heart throbbed while mentioning that name .

'You're the most insensitive wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet.' Her eyes became glossy , her vision blurry . She couldn't make out anything around her anymore , but the moment the door slammed she knew she remained alone.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Writing date : 20th of April 2018

Publication date : Blank

Word count : 390 ( counted on google docs .)