Authors note

Hey guys!
I just wanted to say that I am going to try to write at least 1000 words in each chapter, I made a promise to myself and when I do that I have to keep it.
(This chapter obviously doesn't count because it's an authors note)
I know 1000 words isn't a lot but I have a weird habit of accidentally making my chapters very very short. So hopefully this promise will help me write longer chapters without me trying to find things to say😂

I have another habit of publishing some of a book and leaving it for ages so sorry about that please let me know if you want me to finish a book I've already started in the comments.
I am currently working on two books including this one so I'm going to try to writing most of it if not all of it before publishing it so that you have enough to read. So look out for my other one.
I've started getting into very abnormal/supernatural books and stuff so definitely expect more of that along with an improved writer (I was all over the place when I've tried writing books on here previously, oops)
Keep your eyes peeled for the first lot of chapters for this book.

Hope you enjoy 😊😘
Imogen xx

P.S I am English and from England. I understand that grades and years are different in America so if your in America then I'm just letting you know that Reception is equivalent to pre-school, year 1 is equivalent to Kindergarten, year 2 equals 1st grade, year 3 equals 2nd grade, year 4 equals 3rd grade and so on because I might mention what year people are in in this book.
P.P.S Just to clear it up (it might get a bit confusing in chapter one) Leon is a vampire, his dad and mum are vampires, but his parents split up, his dad gets with a werewolf (Leon's step mum) and has Leon's step sister who is half werewolf and half vampire (has her mums looks so is technically a werewolf.)