The old fashion way

last year  we had to wear old fashion cause it was fashion way i looked like a clown but sarah the bully looked like a princess  i wish i could look like that but im a nerd i guess in ms ruiz class sarah gets to anything she wants but i get the extra work from the whole class cause im the nerd and ms ruiz does not like nerds my sister nia  is so popular but i like her cause she is my sister and she loves me so that is why she gives me the good vibes   she has a perfect room and i have the same thing but a little different . 

OMG the new boy pass by and he winked at me my friend sally said that he is her neighbor and that he does all the work in his house but he also he has A NERDY SISTER i cant  believe  he has a nerdy sister but wow that means if im a nerdy  then he can marry me in the  future my dream is coming true ! 

Tia : look he send me a letter *blushes*  

hey tia i just wanted to let you know that i have a future wife  planed already and i wanted to tell you that if you can help me ask her out her name is sarah.

thank   you 

from :max 

so the new boys name is max so he likes sarah and not me and he is going to get married with her but me !! ( tia cries and runs to her room )"  why why i hate sarah she steals everthing i love and i see "