Intro to main character o

A/n they main character may seem like a jerk but they are just not their past is pretty bad

I wake up in my black suit. How many times have I died already, how many more. I hear a weird song interrupting my Spotify playlist. Damn, and bonfire by Childish Gambino just came on. I walk towards the spaceship slowly pissed. I lift my hand  to punching it softly, and watch a large hole through it along with anything behind it and it drop to the ground. I watch it drop to the ground, why was it seriously that easy?

I watch a creature fall out the broken spaceship with a cape. It has weird ass tentacles on it face and must be mad see how it punches me across the face. I kick it away, accidentally killing it.  I'm pretty sure that's the leader due to cape and I think I was supposed to take him back to Head Quarters.

I see soldiers run towards me with guns. Urggggggh I lift my remmington 51 pistol, pointing it at one of them. I lean back shooting through five of them. One soldier manages to cut off my whole arm, only to be shot, only to distract me

I feel a gun point to the back of my head and as I turn around a flick my finger at they shoot as the fall blasting my arm off  and it passing through to my head,  killing me. Again. I lay on the ground bleeding out.

I see private Ben Colt, run towards me grabbing me and my arm. And I see the Head General Caroline. And she's pissed about the damage and killed leader. 9 more lives.