Eight.

Harry's pov

I opened up my laptop and logged into my Facebook;

Pelicanswag17@gmail.com

Birds55

LOADING...

I took a deep breath taking off the sweater I had on, laying on my stomach when I saw my Facebook page load up. "Oh, I have 4 friend request?" I asked myself pressing on the button. I looked at the names, and one if them caught my eye;

Jasmine David

Alexa Grey

Louis Tomlinson

Khyle Stevenson

'Louis Tomlinson' I smiled the biggest smile as I confirmed him and forgot about the others, I clicked on his profile, creeping it a bit. His profile picture being him, with his hair messy with a cheeky grin on his face. A message popped up which caugh me off guard from my thoughts.

"Hey haz sup? Niall messaged me. I x-Ed out the conversation scrolling down Louis' page. Finally done being the snoop that I am, I clicked on the chat bar, seeing who was online. I sighed when I didn't see Louis on. I closed my laptop, putting on the telly, putting on some teen wolf, I later back on the bed and relaxed.

{ does Louis like Harry? }

Louis' pov

"Yes mom ill be down in a minute!" I yelled back at her for what felt like the sixth time. She gets pissy when I'm late for my soccer matches. I type in 'Harry onto the Facebook search bar with his name popping up first. 'Hmm, 67mutual friends' I asked myself wondering who was friends with him. I clicked on add friend, closing the app on my iPod and then locking my iPod. I grabbed my Shoes an my phone and rushed out. My moms face had a furious look on it. "Again we're going to be late. Gosh Louis you're never on time. How are you going to be when you get a job? Are you going to be late for your shifts? I sat in the car sighing since we have this conversation every week. I put in my headphones and put on my favorite song. {problem-Ariana grande} I looked out the window, wondering to myself if Harry would actually confirm my request or laugh and declined. I tried to forget about it by admiring the beautiful scenery outside of flowers as trees.

Okay so short chapter (:

Alright so, my hours are gonna change at work, meaning I might be able to update more :))

Thank you guys so much for 1.4K it means a lot. I really wanna get to 1.8K before August 2nd, bc I'm going to the One direction / 5sos concert and yeahhhh. 🙈

Anyway, I love you guys. I'm sorry for the short chapter. But aw looks like Louis has a crushhhhh.

xx -Alpha Harry