11. 周彦辰 / zhou yanchen (1)

requested by: not requested
genre : fluff 

y/f/n : your friend's name

───

y/n and her friend was sitting at the benches on campus, with a gigantic tall tree planted beside the bench they were sitting on

both girls were here to study for their upcoming english exams. the two girls sat across each other, books and papers all scattered around.

"okay y/n so for this question you have to-" y/f/n explained to y/n. but y/n wasn't listening, she was staring at this tall handsome looking boy who was sitting on the bench infront of y/n.

"y/n- aRE you listening to me?????" y/f/n said, "what?? oh yeah i am." y/n suddenly turned around to face her friend. y/f/n turned around to see who y/n was staring at and gasped when she saw the person.

"you were staring at zhou yanchen????" y/f/n asked her.

"no- what are you talking about!!" y/n said looking down.

"yeAH right you were oh my gods."

"nO!! i was not!!!"

"ZHOU YAN-" y/f/n yelled, y/n quickly covered her friends mouth and glared at her.

"shut up oh my gods." y/n said.

"... yes i will." y/f/n said. "or not."

"ZHOU YANCHEN MY FRIEND Y/N WAS STARING AT YOU" y/f/n exclaimed, which caused y/n to sink back down to her seat.

"i hate you oh my gods." y/n said to her friend.

zhou yanchen turned to look at the two girls once he heard his name was heard.

his eyes caught y/n's ones. he smiled at her with his beautiful white teeth and gave her a small wink which made y/n's cheeks flushed.

───

a/n: not a request but just me wanting to write for yanchen uwu

this is how i plan my writings:

also i planned this at 11pm im sorry

june.11st.18: hello so my dumbass forgot to transfer the imagines i wrote on my phone to my laptop so i can't update anything UH and im going to keep creating books LOL (watch out for my npc scenarios book uwu)