Part 14

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I stood slowly whilst watching the pack of 15 wolves in front of me. Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung, has been held in the arms of people from this unknown pack.

"We don't won't to hurt you. We were just defending ourselves from the hunters. If you let us go we will be on our way and this will end without anyone else getting hurt." I said whilst helping Jungkook up, my eye contact with the pack leader never breaking.

In the blink of an eye, the leader had transformed back to human form and was walking towards me.

"Let the boy stand by himself." The leader said in a feminine voice.

"I can't he has a bullet in his leg. If I step away-" I explained

"I said. Step. Away." She said bluntly.

'What's up with everyone and interrupting me!'

I looked at Jungkook with worried eyes. I didn't know what to do. Should I follow her orders or stand my ground.

Jungkook seemed to have known what I was thinking. Giving me a slight nod, I unraveled his arm off my shoulder and carefully stepped away.

I felt the strong gazes of the boys and the other wolves. I noticed Jungkook struggling to stand alone, I was about to walk over to help but strong arms and the same female voice rudely told me otherwise.

"Walk towards me." Having said that Jungkook attempted to walk forwards only to fall. Seeing him hurt triggered something inside of me and I tried to escape to help him.

After escaping from there hold, more of her people tackled me pinning me on the ground so I couldn't move.

"Y/N, Stop. Please." Taehyung's gentle voice pleaded.

"Only if they let me help him" I replied bluntly.

"I can't do that miss. If you acutely payed attention, you would've noticed that I wanted him to walk by himself, to see how severe his injury was. Not to hurt him." She replied in a monotone voice.

There was salience for a monument or two before her raspy voice spoke up.

"You may want to block her eyes" she said looking at one of her men, in which he obeyed. I was pissed to say the least.

"This may hurt." She warned Jungkook

All I could hear was salience before the painful scream from Jungkook.
—————————————————

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

We arrived at a camp? I don't know what it was but it looked like some sort of camp place thing. It had tribal camps made to look like house. For what materials they have, it was surprisingly really amazing quality.

Y/N was helping me walk and I would be lying if I said I wasn't confused by her sudden protective nature towards me.

"Guys?!" Hoseok's exited voice yelled. Wait- Hoseok?! I thought he?!

Everyone's head whipped around to see 4 figures standing side by side. It happened to be the very people we had been looking for.

Tears filled his eyes, and Y/N's grip for some reason tightened around my waist.

I had no idea why but no matter how much I wanted to ask if she was alright. I couldn't. I was to overjoyed by the 4 people standing in front of me.

Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin and Gayoon, all standing there. Not a single scratch.

Thank god there safe
——————————————————

Quick reminder that my new Fanfic is officially out!! It's called: The day before the apocalypse. I'm so exited for both these Fanfic's because I have a lot planed. 😈😈

Also this is really random but look at my cat!! I was just trying to use my laptop but  she won't get off 😂😂